No announcement yet.

T.O. cut! Goodbye!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone should give him a one year deal and then be done with him, he has a 1 yr window for good behavior

Comment

Redskins seem like a good fit, Snyder loves to hoard big names.

Comment

How can you get back at both Dallas, AND Philly?

Sigh with the Redskins. Book it

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Is it possible for TO to land in Indianapolis? Scary thought but I think the Colts organization is too high class for his antics.
          but he could be deadly with Peyton. and then maybe he'd have to shut up. best QB throwing it to him
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

god ESPN will be going crazy about this all off season

Comment

If he goes to Washington I'm done. But if they win a title with him..I just won't know what to believe anymore.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I think he has a better chance landing in Green Bay.....
                The Packers and Colts probably have the same amount of interest in TO and that'd be zero. ;)

Comment

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and say that nobody signs him. I think his NFL career is over. If Dallas thinks you lack the character to be part of a team, I don't think anyone does.

This is a team that has literally made a joke out of character and team chemistry the last 20 years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post

or the giants... greatest city in the world for his big ego
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Now 100% of Romo's passes will be to Witten.

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post

Wouldn't he rather sign with the Giants if he wanted to get back at both of them? More of a rivalry. After all, atleast TO isn't facing jail time.

Comment

Like I said in the Cowboys thread, I can't say I'm upset. But moving on, I really don't believe we need to "replace" TO with another big name, as Roy Williams was supposed to be the guy who would take his spot eventually. And hopefully with a few games under his belt already, and a whole off season and training camp ahead of him, he and Romo can get something going. This is his chance.

I wouldn't be against bringing another guy in to compliment Roy though. If he was still available, L. Coles would of been my ideal guy for that spot. But if we go into next season with Roy, Crayton, Hurd and Miles, I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world. Cowboys fans have been waiting for Miles and Hurd to make some noise, this could be there shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and say that nobody signs him. I think his NFL career is over. If Dallas thinks you lack the character to be part of a team, I don't think anyone does.

This is a team that has literally made a joke out of character and team chemistry the last 20 years.

and has 5 superbowl rings lol

Comment

Watch him go to the Pats and they never have a problem with him.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

id kill someone... i would

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information