No announcement yet.

Briggs demands a trade.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urlacher actually played better once Brown left oddly enough. But yes I'm quite familiar with his position as team leader, I just think such things are replaceable. Urlacher and Tommie are the two players that this defense esentially needs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Urlacher actually played better once Brown left oddly enough. But yes I'm quite familiar with his position as team leader, I just think such things are replaceable. Urlacher and Tommie are the two players that this defense esentially needs.
      yea I don't doubt urlacher played better...but as far as running the D it wasn't run as well or as smooth or whatever as when brown did it...I agree urlacher and harris are undoubtedly the 2 players the D needs and that brown can definately be replaced...but as of right now he is key to our D because there is no one who can immediately replace what he does for us...manning is a long term solution for that and we have no safeties with enough experience in our system to replace brown as of right now...

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Id argue Urlacher started playing better or at least he was more noticeable once the Dline started cooling down and teams started game planning for Tommie more. First couple games Urlacher was just sitting back twiddling his thumbs cuz the front four was dominating.

Comment

question a team that plan on draft a LB in the first just trade for him

Giants

Colts

Saints

Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
            question a team that plan on draft a LB in the first just trade for him

Giants

Colts

Saints

Eagles

The Colts would LOVE to have Briggs. He is clearly better than all the LBs available in this years draft. He would be our Derrick Brooks for the defense.
            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
              The Colts would LOVE to have Briggs. He is clearly better than all the LBs available in this years draft. He would be our Derrick Brooks for the defense.
              Lance Briggs will never come close to. Derrick Brooks their names shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                I am honestly not trying to rip into you here, or the Bears. Who exactly leads you to believe the bears have on of the most talented offenses in the NFL?
                at this point, with the running game that we have, a very talented (physically) younger QB, and some extremely talented (albeit often injured) young receiving core, and a very solid veteren OL... i don't think there's any doubt that (talent wise) the Bears offense is in the top 10 in the league (which is what i meant by one of the best).

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  You're right, he was only franchised once. However, the reason he couldn't be franchised again was because he agreed to sign the franchise tender only if the Bills agreed not to franchise him again.
                  Dude, as a hardcore Bills fan I obviously know everything about the Clements situation, why are you telling me this?

Comment

On the Briggs subject...I would give up the Bills 2nd Rounder for him.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      On the Briggs subject...I would give up the Bills 2nd Rounder for him.
                      Then you wouldn't get a deal. JA is going to make you pay a hefty price for Briggs.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        Then you wouldn't get a deal. JA is going to make you pay a hefty price for Briggs.
                        Not sure...I think the ball is in Briggs' court on this one. He's going to holdout if he doesn't get a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                          at this point, with the running game that we have, a very talented (physically) younger QB, and some extremely talented (albeit often injured) young receiving core, and a very solid veteren OL... i don't think there's any doubt that (talent wise) the Bears offense is in the top 10 in the league (which is what i meant by one of the best).
                          You must be a Bears fan. You just traded T Jones, so you have the unproven Benson at RB. Grossman is young, but as somebody already pointed out he is kinda stupid. Saying Chicagos WR core is extremely talented is an extreme overstatement; Berrian would probably only be the #2 WR on most other teams. I do agree with you about the OL, they seem pretty solid. IMO, the Bears success had nothing to do with their offense.

Comment

If he holds out he wont get paid, and he said he likes the bears players and fans and i dont think he'd do that to them, he might hold out through training camp but i cant see him missing any games

Comment

I had no idea things were THIS bad in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                                I had no idea things were THIS bad in Chicago.
                                They really aren't. This kind of stuff happens on every team. Nobody likes the franchise tag. It happens.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information