No announcement yet.

Kansas City May Lose Chiefs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas would seem brilliant for Basketball. Given the later start of the games and all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
      I still think a team in Vegas would boom moreso than LA
      The stigma of gambling will hurt their chances of ever landing an NBA, MLB or NFL team. Which is sad because an NBA or NFL team would never have problems filling the stands in Vegas.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        LOL at FoxNews. What a joke. More garbage from a garbage news source.
        Way to make a completely irrelevant post. This story was originally reported by a local Kansas City station which is affiliated with ABC.

But that's besides the point. While something like this is possible, it's extremely unlikely with how much money the Chiefs and Royals have put into renovating their stadiums.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          The stigma of gambling will hurt their chances of ever landing an NBA, MLB or NFL team. Which is sad because an NBA or NFL team would never have problems filling the stands in Vegas.
          I recognize, but it is a good city, and I am unsure how the gambling would affect anything, but that is me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Id watch the Giants in The Pink Houses in East NY (for all NYC outsiders, this is possibly the most dangerous housing project in NYC), if the fans are dedicated it dont matter where the team plays

Hell if the packers played in the north pole or the Cowboys in Mexico City, they'd still put up great attendance
            LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

If LA is gonna get a team give em a brand new franchise dont give them someone elses team
              LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

The Chiefs aren't going anywhere. There's no where else they can go and fill a stadium no matter how bad the team is... And the Royals are perennially among the highest net profit teams in MLB.
                ________
                Park Royal Pattaya
                Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  The Chiefs aren't going anywhere. There's no where else they can go and fill a stadium no matter how bad the team is... And the Royals are perennially among the highest net profit teams in MLB.

To that point, Clark Hunt has already said they are not leaving. They just got a huge stadium renovation and are not going to walk on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information