Fists Thrown Between PacMan and "Joe"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
    im glad ive always been able to type/text well when drunk. its helped with swdc and with trying to get ass late at night haha
    I was successful tonight doing the aforementioned

Comment

well good for you. im pretty sure i helped make a kid cry so i feel successful as well.

i led my high schools fan section on chants for the hockey team (i captained them last year) against our rivals in the quarterfinals of states. we sang the ole ole song after each goal (stole it from the habs), but then after each song me and the other former players chanted its all your fault to their goalie loud and clear. my brother said that my team noticed he was crying after it was 6-2 (they won 7-2). haha classic
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I hope the Joe kicked his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
          well good for you. im pretty sure i helped make a kid cry so i feel successful as well.

i led my high schools fan section on chants for the hockey team (i captained them last year) against our rivals in the quarterfinals of states. we sang the ole ole song after each goal (stole it from the habs), but then after each song me and the other former players chanted its all your fault to their goalie loud and clear. my brother said that my team noticed he was crying after it was 6-2 (they won 7-2). haha classic
          Yes, that is glorious, I did a similar situation for my high school's basketball team. Our gym is pretty small, and I have a really loud voice. Whenever our opponent would shoot their free throws, the whole student section would sit down, with the exception of myself, who would scream at the guy shooting the free throws. It was great, one of the guys on our basketball team who I was friends with told me their opponents shot 10% worse from the free throw line at home games. (Which is when I would go)
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I wish I had to stop Jones at the goal line. I woulda rung his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              I wish I had to stop Jones at the goal line. I woulda rung his neck.
              youre big and beastly enough to do it too.

keep lifting those weights. i wanna mock you to the Giants in 2013.

Comment

This is so hilarious. I went to school with the "Joe" aka Dan Adams. He was a beastly football player who started 4 years for us. Had a couple of classes with him and he was a nice dude. Guess he gets pretty intense when he puts the pads on. I can't wait to watch him **** up Pac Man. Can someone post when it is going to be on tv? Thanks in advance.
                LAX

Comment

not calling you out juiceman, but doesn't it seem like SWDC has a lot of members who "know" famous people lol
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I think I wouldve been surprised if he didnt fight someone. Isnt this normal for Pacman now?

Comment

Pacman needs to get together with Russel Crowe and start fighting around the world.

Comment

dam is there a video out yet of this?? when does the new season start? I need to see this

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information