Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Terrell Owens to the Buffalo Bills*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
    One question I have about this is the contract.
    Yes, I love the 1 year deal but why so high? And why all guaranteed? From what I know there weren't many, if any, other teams interested so why didn't the Bills make it more incentive based?
    Anyone got any insight on this?
    Maybe worried Miami or NE might try and scoop him up? idk, personally I dont think this move is really going to effect the team one way or the other all that much, not sure why just a gut feeling. I doubt he'll destroy the locker room, but I dont think he'll be a huge threat either.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Maybe worried Miami or NE might try and scoop him up? idk, personally I dont think this move is really going to effect the team one way or the other all that much, not sure why just a gut feeling. I doubt he'll destroy the locker room, but I dont think he'll be a huge threat either.
      thanks, that made me chuckle. TO not destroying a locker room is about as likely as me meeting Natalie Portman and making her my pretty slave.

      Just so we're clear, that chance is slim to non-existant.

      Sig by Fenikz

      I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Addict View Post
        thanks, that made me chuckle. TO not destroying a locker room is about as likely as me meeting Natalie Portman and making her my pretty slave.

        Just so we're clear, that chance is slim to non-existant.
        Well the way I see it, a one year deal with the Bills says alot about where T.O. stands with teams in the NFL. I'd hope hed put that together.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • Terrell Owens will wear 81 for the Bills and James Hardy will switch to 84 for next season. I was kind of hoping Owes would switch to 86, because that's what keeps happening to him.

          sig by BoneKrusher

          PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

          Comment


          • If TO takes Steve Johnson under his wings, watch out! Johnson has so much raw talent it oozes out of his pores.

            Comment


            • Gimme yo number James Hardy,

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information