X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    Makes No Sense
    how does it not make sense... it makes perfect sense

Jauron has this one year to keep his job.
    The offense has been inept...

Lee Evans is our only WR, and we dont have an experienced, possesion receiver, hes gonna help our younger guys, and its gonna help trent edwards

Comment

It'll be weird to see him in a Bills jersey..
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I love this move!!! Whats the worst thing thats going to happen? We miss the playoffs again? We were going to suck big time this year with out him. I am pumped. I am shocked. T.O. to the Bills!!!!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

I think he is going to screw up Edwards... he needs to go somewhere with a grizzled vet QB, I am not saying the Colts should have taken him, but do you really think Peyton Manning would give two shits about T.O demanding the ball, he needs someone proven like Brady, Manning etc. to not be a head case.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

It's going to help Bills ticket sales alot. With the economy and how mad the fans are, our season tickets sales have taken a beating. Also, TO is definitely signing for one year to get a big contract in the uncapped year next season.

Comment

Good Riddance, I must say Im suprised though
              LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Too weird. Never even crossed my mind that this was possible. We'll see how it goes. It's something different, that's for sure.

Comment

Might make Bills games worth watching. They are on every week here and I swear they play the most boring football I've seen.

Comment

This is true, and honestly for Jauron, Edwards, etc this is the way to help. Heck, I think Evans puts up better numbers this year as well with a legit threat opposite him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                      I love this move!!! Whats the worst thing thats going to happen?
                      Man I wish I had saved that Ghostbusters clip for this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
                        Might make Bills games worth watching. They are on every week here and I swear they play the most boring football I've seen.
                        Try going to the games. I am pumped!!!!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Damn it, wanted B'More to pick him up. There's no such thing as a locker room cancer IMO.

I don't see a problem with Terrell freaking Owens asking for the football.

Comment

LOL what the? I didn't see this coming.

Comment

TOronto Bills?

Comment

I've been trying to come up with something to say for the past 30 minutes or so but I'm drawing a blank. This is weird.

Good luck?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information