No announcement yet.

*Terrell Owens to the Buffalo Bills*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense, James Hardy won't be ready until next year at the earliest. And as noted, it's only one year so the risk is minimal.

Plus they got a much better QB in Ryan Fitzpatrick too, hopefully the passing offense is able to carry its own weight now and not ask Lynch & Jackson to have to do it all.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
      I've been trying to come up with something to say for the past 30 minutes or so but I'm drawing a blank. This is weird.

Good luck?
      lol. The best word to describe this signing is awkward IMO.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Well, TO's now gone from the Bird Flap to the Star Celebration...what the **** is he gonna do to celebrate as a Buffalo Bill?

Comment

He'll have to circle some wagons or something :P

I was fairly open to seeing Owens on the Titans, but at least half of that was really just curiosity as an NFL fan to see such a player on such a unexpected team, just to see what happens. TO going to the Bills fills this desire as an NFL fan, and also avoids any detrimental oucomes for the Titans. I like the move! :)

Comment

Of all the places he could have gone.. This is probably the least dramatic. No storylines or past instances that will come up here. Lammmmme

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
              Might make Bills games worth watching. They are on every week here and I swear they play the most boring football I've seen.
              Have you seen the steelers lately

Comment

Ohhh snap, James Hardy is #81. It's the end of the Bills as we know it. This will divide the locker room and destroy any and all chemistry!

=)

Comment

Should be interesting but as Berman (will) say...

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills baby!!!

Comment

zomg Moss and Owens in the same division. Must suck to be Jet and Dolphin fans right now.

Comment

How bout zomg Evans and Owens on the same team!

Comment

Damn, I used to like the Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          zomg Moss and Owens in the same division. Must suck to be Jet and Dolphin fans right now.
                          Nope, just makes me happier that the Jets traded for Lito.

Comment

Hopefully it works out for them. But with Edwards being as conservative of a QB as he is, I don't see this ending well.

Comment

Are there any Bills fans who used to hate on TO that are now in love with him? Those are always the greatest fans. :D

Comment

Originally posted by MooshooGawd View Post
                                Hopefully it works out for them. But with Edwards being as conservative of a QB as he is, I don't see this ending well.
                                Don't forget that play calling maverick Dick Jauron.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information