No announcement yet.

*Terrell Owens to the Buffalo Bills*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good move by Buffalo as it will help certainly from a business standpoint. It should help the team's chances this year too. However, to Buffalo fans... If you think he can't cause any damage to the locker room/franchise, you're mistaken. The man has literally ****** every team he's ever played for. He is an absolute Distraction, with that capital D. Still, in one year, a contract year, I think there is a chance he may settle down and leave it on the field. A chance. T.O. is not the same as he was back in 2004 or 2005, but he should definitely help Evans, Edwards, and the team's running game.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Somewhere in an obscure location in Iraq, SuperKevin just shot himself in the foot reading this headline.

Comment

I like this move for Buffalo. If he does something stupid then they can just cut him and have no cap problems for next year. If TO is terrible again then he will screw himself out of playing in the NFL anymore most likely. The "blacklist" of teams not interest him could grow to 30+ if TO screws up again.

Comment

Hey look, if we didn't shake things up, we would be going 7-9 again. Throw T.O. in there with Trent (Who is getting more experienced.) This is going to take heat off of Evans. We have one of the best 2 back tandems in the league. Peters may return to his pro bowl status. Get TE in the draft, and you got a very scary offense.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Championship!
              You better believe it haha. I am on cloud nine, and as a season ticket holder, I am excited about next season. Buffalo needs some sort of publicity (Besides Lynch getting in trouble) and this is what the doctor ordered!

Comment

I agree it's really weird just because, it's Buffalo. But, T.O. isnt really a problem in the 1st year. He was a good little boy for us in year one. He should be fine. It's just going to be really strange seeing him in that Bills jersey, I couldnt even imagine it right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

I can see it already . .

The T.O.ronto Bills.

Comment

Buffalo Bills 14-2 with a trip to the AFC championship game.

Comment

Wow. T.O. in Buffalo is little weird to get used to, but they do need all the help they can get. The only question is, will he be of any help? ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

lol, stop with this T.O.ronto crap. The Bills won't be in Toronto for a while.

I wouldn't mind if they had a TC here.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men88 View Post
                          Have you seen the steelers lately
                          Yeah, last I saw they played in one of the most exciting football games of all time...

Comment

The Bills never crossed my mind when thinking about teams he could sign with.
                            Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                              lol, stop with this T.O.ronto crap. The Bills won't be in Toronto for a while.

I wouldn't mind if they had a TC here.
                              Thank you, its not funny. Its a very touchy subject for us Bills fans. lol

Comment

I think I am going to have a seizure. I drank two energy drinks before we signed him. Now, my head feels like it is going to explode!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information