Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Gethca Buffalo Wings ready!
    The Mayne Event needs to do another one of those "things to do in Buffalo" like they did with Marshawn Lynch, except this time with TO.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Are there any Bills fans who used to hate on TO that are now in love with him? Those are always the greatest fans. :D
      TO is still a douche and always will be a douche, but I gotta think he has a plan here. It seems he is going to come in, own for a year, and then leave because god knows he doesnt want to be in Buffalo. As a Bills fan.....thats fine by me. He wont destroy the team in one year and if he does he is gone anyway......seems fairly safe to me. I have to at least applaud the attempt to win here by the Bills and one year minimizes the risk by a lot and if it works out, 6.5 is dirt cheap for TO.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
        I laughed too hard when my friend texted me this. He is more concerned with beating the Pats then winning it all.
        Well then he actually fits right in with Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          The Lions needed TO? What does he have that Calvin Johnson doesn't have? A loud mouth and 12 years.. that's about it. We already had our big WR duo with Calvin and Roy, and that didn't do too much for us.
          At least with T.O. you would have 2 receivers that actually produce... We're stuck with JUST Roy Williams. Talk about crap.

Comment

I will say tho.........if TO owns and we sign him long term it will end up an utter disaster, per usual

Comment

Is this going to be TO's thing for whatever is left in his career? Moving around to a new team, one year at a time?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Is this going to be TO's thing for whatever is left in his career? Moving around to a new team, one year at a time?
                He might get a 2 year deal.

I'd imagine if he does well with the Bills and they make playoffs then he will be extended.

I doubt T.O. will play to the bitter end though. He will prob leave the game in pretty good shape and still be capable of a 1000 yard 8 TD season when he finally does leave.

He's already venturing into TV and has stated his love for acting numerous times.

I think T probably has 3 years left before he hangs them up.

Comment

I'm going to say that next off season T.O. finds himself a contract like what Warner got this year [probably less dollars though], a 2 year deal that will see him finish his career. Lets not forget that this guy will be 36 next year. Hes the same age as Marvin Harrison I believe, he does take care of his body obviously, but knees only last so long.

Comment

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lo...2-c1c52444d376

his 1st interview as a bill if u want to see it

Comment

You know who really wins in this deal? James Hardy. Why? He'll be out with a torn ACL, but TO is going to pay him thousands of dollars for that #81. Maybe even a nice vacation out of it!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
                        Might make Bills games worth watching. They are on every week here and I swear they play the most boring football I've seen.

WOOOO!
                        Buffalo is best at something.

Regarding the most recent text I've received from the Bills...
                        at the end it said, "The ticket office has extended hours Sunday: 9am-12pm. "

Because of that part, the first impression I got from this signing is that the Bills signed him to sell tickets, and not to improve the team. I just see him being a cancer in the locker room as he was everywhere else. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                          Makes No Sense
                          Well he can help the Bills be better than they were going to be this year and if he stays on good behavior it can help him get another deal on a better team for the season after next

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                            I love this move!!! Whats the worst thing thats going to happen?

Comment

anyone think jeff garcia is gonna give trent edwards a call and tell him how to deal with it when t.o. calls him a ****?
                              oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Not a bad idea by the Bills. I was also surprised by this signing. Like the OP said, T.O. will be able to help Trent Edwards further develop as a quarterback... and $6.5 million ($4 million guaranteed) is a decent contract. I'm sure Terrell Owens has some gas left in the tank. Good luck to him in Buffalo and hopefully he doesn't burn yet another bridge there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information