No announcement yet.

*Terrell Owens to the Buffalo Bills*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better not get in a spat with Lynch. Might get shot.

Actually, that'd be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
      Better not get in a spat with Lynch. Might get shot.

Actually, that'd be a good thing.
      That'd be an awesome camp fight.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Yeah, I am pumped. I just wish we didn't have to face the teams we will this year. If we make it to the playoffs, we would have deserved it.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
          Yeah, I am pumped. I just wish we didn't have to face the teams we will this year. If we make it to the playoffs, we would have deserved it.
          Who do you play? Whatever you perceive each team as right now will most likely not be very similar to what they actually are when you play them (except the Colts probably).
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
            anyone think jeff garcia is gonna give trent edwards a call and tell him how to deal with it when t.o. calls him a ****?
            Well, I dont think Jeff cares as he is too busy banging his playboy playmate wife Carmella DeCesare.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I kind of wanted to see him go to Washington

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                Who do you play? Whatever you perceive each team as right now will most likely not be very similar to what they actually are when you play them (except the Colts probably).

Home: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Buccaneers, Colts, Saints, Texans, Browns
                Away: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Titans, Chiefs

We had the easiest schedule last year, and we came out 7-9. This is a pretty tough schedule every way you look at it.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  Home: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Buccaneers, Colts, Saints, Texans, Browns
                  Away: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Titans, Chiefs

We had the easiest schedule last year, and we came out 7-9. This is a pretty tough schedule every way you look at it.
                  Every sched in the NFL is tough.

Any of those teams are an injury at QB away from being a completely different team. Not to mention that every season there are teams that do a complete 180 or underachieve.

Looks to me like you have a lot of potential disappointment teams on the sched:
                  ATL, MIA, NYJ, TB, KC, CAR, TEN, CLE, JAC. I mean any of those teams could go 4-12 next year. I'd actually be pretty stoked about my sched if I was a Bills fan. There are a lot of teams on that list who could potentially have a problematic QB situation.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Well, I dont think Jeff cares as he is too busy banging his playboy playmate wife Carmella DeCesare.

i'm not trying to say garcia is, i'm just saying that sooner or later t.o. will call him that

plus i see nipple in your photo
                    oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                      Hey look, if we didn't shake things up, we would be going 7-9 again. Throw T.O. in there with Trent (Who is getting more experienced.) This is going to take heat off of Evans. We have one of the best 2 back tandems in the league. Peters may return to his pro bowl status. Get TE in the draft, and you got a very scary offense.
                      Exactly, I have no love for TO, but this is a good move. What's the worst that can happen? They miss the playoffs? Well, that as going to happen without TO. Now add the fact they only signed him for a year(and it has taken at least two everywhere he has been to make everything blow up.)
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• i can understand this move for the Bills... will put people in the seats, and will make them relevant to a national audience. It could also help their offense a lot.

I just don't understand this move for Owens... I think it's really clear that the market for Owens must have been extremely small. I'm really surprised that Owens signed so quickly. I think Rosenhaus really wanted to sign early to make it seem like everyone wanted T.O.

It's just a puzzling move all round, I think there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• -double post

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
                            i'm not trying to say garcia is, i'm just saying that sooner or later t.o. will call him that
                            I just wanted a reason to post her picture. Goddamn she is gorgeous.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I've never really liked TO but I find him oddly appealing now that he's with the Bills. I'm not a Bills fan but maybe its the whole small market, small town thing but I'm kind of cheering for him. Though I'm sure that will change soon.

Comment

• It will definitely be an interesting marriage.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information