No announcement yet.

*Terrell Owens to the Buffalo Bills*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a great move by the Bills. They will be a good team with TO and Evans. They have the running game, that's going to give them a passing game, their incompetant offense is suddenly pretty powerful and their defense isn't exactly a weakness, IMO.

TO was a scapegoat last year. I've hated him for years...I've seen him screw up teams...but in Dallas he really tried. The media just came up with story after story that made him look bad and put his life under a microscope. Wasn't fair really.

If I was a Bills fan I'd be really excited. I'm actually pretty excited just to see how he does in a more low-profile environment.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Coming into next season, the most important player on the team is going to be Jason Peters. If he returns to his all star form from a few years ago, it would create a positive domino affect. He could give Trent extra time and give him the confidence when throwing the ball. Giving Trent time would give our W.R.'s time to get open. A good passing game would open up the run game. When you factor all that in, we could have very good offense.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• TO moves to uptown NY...good job. short of stockpiling weapons and hitting people with his car and then fleeing the scene there is little he can do to get into trouble up there. i like it for TO and the Bills.
        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
          how does it not make sense... it makes perfect sense

Jauron has this one year to keep his job.
          The offense has been inept...

Lee Evans is our only WR, and we dont have an experienced, possesion receiver, hes gonna help our younger guys, and its gonna help trent edwards
          i didn't mean it like that..T.O. i thought he would go somewhere with other stars and maybe a more expierenced QB
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• This should be interesting. When I saw it it came at a complete surprise. But all I could do is laugh and feel sorry for the Bills. :(

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• This is actually a good move by the Bills.

Its only a 1 year contract.

Comment

• i just find this situation all so weird. performance wise i think he will be a good fit for the bills.

its just such a random team to go too

it would be like Lebron James going to golden state
                or Jeff Gordon going to Indy next year

Comment

• It came as a big surprise to me. It is a good move by Buffalo, It simply never occurred to me to think about the Bills. Which is a big reason why the move is a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                    i can understand this move for the Bills... will put people in the seats, and will make them relevant to a national audience. It could also help their offense a lot.

I just don't understand this move for Owens... I think it's really clear that the market for Owens must have been extremely small. I'm really surprised that Owens signed so quickly. I think Rosenhaus really wanted to sign early to make it seem like everyone wanted T.O.

It's just a puzzling move all round, I think there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know.
                    I agree - my first impression was confusion. I am a big Owens fan though, just as I was a big Randy Moss fan when he was in Minnesota and Oakland, and I think he'll work out well with the Bills. I've met a lot of Bills players and I think he'd fit in - Trent Edwards is a really great guy. I look forward to hopefully going to Bills training camp again this year and meeting Terrell as well.

Comment

• My biggest question is how TO affects all of the young guys on this team, does he mess with Trent Edwards confidence or does he help him by giving him a great compliment to Evans. Does he teach Hardy how to be a great professional football player or does he teach him to whine about getting the ball and blaming others? A lot of questions, but this move could pay very well if they get their oline in order for next seasons and they grab themselves a some more defensive help in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        TO moves to uptown NY...good job. short of stockpiling weapons and hitting people with his car and then fleeing the scene there is little he can do to get into trouble up there. i like it for TO and the Bills.
                        That's exactly why I think it'll work well here in buffalo. Little national media attention will mean less TO all the time which will be better for everyone. And as long as TO is friendly and funny to the local media he'll do well here. Although this might just save Jauron's job, which would be unfortunate.

Comment

• One question I have about this is the contract.
                          Yes, I love the 1 year deal but why so high? And why all guaranteed? From what I know there weren't many, if any, other teams interested so why didn't the Bills make it more incentive based?
                          Anyone got any insight on this?

Comment

• Wonder how he's going to handle a young up in coming Quarterback.

Comment

• he's been quieter since his hands have been slowly turning to stone the past few years. edwards will be alright if TO has a few drops.
                              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                                One question I have about this is the contract.
                                Yes, I love the 1 year deal but why so high? And why all guaranteed? From what I know there weren't many, if any, other teams interested so why didn't the Bills make it more incentive based?
                                Anyone got any insight on this?
                                I'm sure there were at least a few teams interested.

This is a market where Michael Clayton got 5-25 million (granted that was a ridiculously stupid contract), but the point remains that 6.5 is really nothing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information