Haloti Ngata vs Albert Haynesworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haloti Ngata vs Albert Haynesworth

Both of these guys are flat monsters on the interior, with that said, if both these players were in the same draft and take into account their measurables(Height/Weight/strength,ratio)which DT/NT would grade out the highest and be drafted the highest. Now please don't factor in the careers that they are having currently, this is based on coming into the draft.

Ngata was god comming into the draft. Haloti was just redicious.

Comment

I cant think of a more pointless thread...

Comment

I'm pretty sure they were both juniors when they came out. I believe Ngata was the first DT taken in his draft while Haynesworth was the third. Both pretty similar size. Both pretty similar skill set. Both versatile. I'd say prospect wise, Ngata was maybe slightly ahead of Haynesworth. I don't think Ngata had the character concerns Haynesworth had when coming out.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Ngata would be my choice. Great player.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Based on what I saw from them in college, I'd go with Ngata. Dude was a flat out tyrant.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey
              I'm pretty sure they were both juniors when they came out. I believe Ngata was the first DT taken in his draft while Haynesworth was the third. Both pretty similar size. Both pretty similar skill set. Both versatile. I'd say prospect wise, Ngata was maybe slightly ahead of Haynesworth. I don't think Ngata had the character concerns Haynesworth had when coming out.
              Yup, Haynesworth, John Henderson, and...Richard Seymour?

*goes to Google*

Frickin' Ryan Sims?! Seriously?... Dang...

In fact, some dude named Wendell Bryant went before Fat Al too...

Anyway, I think it's Ngata easily. Haynesworth was raw coming out of college, and had character concerns,
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Yup, Haynesworth, John Henderson, and...Richard Seymour?

*goes to Google*

Frickin' Ryan Sims?! Seriously?... Dang...

In fact, some dude named Wendell Bryant went before Fat Al too...

Anyway, I think it's Ngata easily. Haynesworth was raw coming out of college, and had character concerns,
                Damn, I forgot about Wendell Bryant. Lolz. Epic fail on the Chiefs and Cardinals part.

If Haynesworth had stayed for his senior year he could've potentially challenged for being the #1 pick the next year. I'm pretty sure he would've went top 5 at least.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VDM
                  If Haynesworth had stayed for his senior year he could've potentially challenged for being the #1 pick the next year. I'm pretty sure he would've went top 5 at least.
                  Yup, probably to the Jets at #4, as they took Dwayne Robertson. Albert was a steal for us at 15 too, especially after trading down.

Also, don't look back on the Titans '03 Draft unless you wanna cray. Our best pick was Chris Brown with Donnie Nickey as the runner up... :(
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    Yup, probably to the Jets at #4, as they took Dwayne Robertson.

Also, don't look back on the Titans '03 Draft unless you wanna cray. Our best pick was Chris Brown with Donnie Nickey as the runner up... :(
                    That draft was epic fail.

Andre Woolfolk
                    Tyrone Calico
                    Chris Brown
                    Donnie Nickey
                    Todd Williams
                    And some other epic fail douche I can't remember.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Who cares about them as prospects.

Really, it's pretty close, but I'd take Ngata in a second because he's more consistent and reliable. Haynesworth is kind of screwed up mentally, IMO. There's only a little evidence of this, but personally I think he has more problems than we've seen, ranging from motivation issues to anger problems.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

dregolll loves talking about DTs, doesn't he? Who the hell is this guy? He comes around every six months to ask who's the better DT.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

There is a lot of Ngata threads/love :S.
                          Breed's QB Philosophy:
                          Originally posted by Breed
                          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                            Who cares about them as prospects.

Really, it's pretty close, but I'd take Ngata in a second because he's more consistent and reliable. Haynesworth is kind of screwed up mentally, IMO. There's only a little evidence of this, but personally I think he has more problems than we've seen, ranging from motivation issues to anger problems.
                            I wish I had a 320 man with anger issues on my team :(
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                              I wish I had a 320 man with anger issues on my team :(
                              im pretty happy abou it
                              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information