• Geno Hayes gets shanked..

by his ***** girlfriend

He'll be fine, but what the F

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

Bitches be trippin'.

/end thread
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I like where this thread is going.

Comment

Sky is the limit with this one. It's oozing with potential.

Comment

Probably fooled around and his chick caught him.....with a blade. FSU, is anybody surprised?

Comment

You're just asking for trouble with this thread. Plus, we don't even know any details that would have triggered anything.

Comment

lol damnnnnn

**** went down
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

link:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/mar...ed-girlfriend/

The girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head with a pair of scissors and in the neck with a knife, Hillsborough County deputies say.
                The incident began with an argument Saturday, and Bagley grabbed a pair of scissors, stabbing Hayes and causing a superficial wound to Hayes' head, Carter said. Hayes got the scissors away from Bagley.

Then Bagley "grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck," Carter said.
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

It just keeps piling on FSU.

Comment

My question is how did she get off her leash?

Comment

Holy ****, isn't he going to replace Derrick Brooks this year?

Comment

Daaaaaaaammmmmmn he got knifed. I thought a knife i the neck would usually kill you.

Comment

If there's ever an appropriate time to sock a chick in the face, it's when she's coming at you double wielding a pair of scissors and a knife

Comment

chris brown is from tampa he should have given him some tips on how to nip it in the bud
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                              chris brown is from tampa he should have given him some tips on how to nip it in the bud
                              i thought the saying as nip it in the butt

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information