Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams release OT Orlando Pace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    I sure as hell hope we don't take one of those OT's first round.
    What a silly thought
    Tackles are your foundation.
    Look at what Pace did.

    Comment


    • #17
      And which one of those tackles come remotely close to what Pace looked like coming out of college?
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        And which one of those tackles come remotely close to what Pace looked like coming out of college?
        True, Pace was unique.
        The Smiths, Blind side, and Monroe
        All eat Barron's lunch.

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm not saying there going to be bad players, but nonetheless there won't be another Aaron Curry type player for awhile.


          While there happens to be good tackles in every draft. We also have a high second pick so one of the tackles could fall.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            True, Pace was unique.
            The Smiths, Blind side, and Monroe
            All eat Barron's lunch.
            Is there a reason every one of your posts are in Haiku form?


            http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

            Comment


            • #21
              Hahah wow vikes I never noticed that.

              #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions


              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                I'm not saying there going to be bad players, but nonetheless there won't be another Aaron Curry type player for awhile.


                While there happens to be good tackles in every draft. We also have a high second pick so one of the tackles could fall.
                Fast, athletic, instinctive LBs? There will be plenty of them for many years to come. The best part is- you won't have to be in the top 5 to get them.

                As for legit franchise LTs- you need to be in the top five.

                The main reason Curry will go so high is the lack of studs at the top.

                Take your franchise LT. It's much easier to find an impact 4-3 LB somewhere else than it is finding that blindside protector.

                IMO the first three picks are almost locks right now: Staff, J. Smith, Curry.

                But you never know...

                As for Pace- the Steelers are a VERY interesting option.
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                - Ko Simpson

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Is there a reason every one of your posts are in Haiku form?
                  I, write in haiku?
                  Amazing coincidence.
                  I was not aware.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    Is there a reason every one of your posts are in Haiku form?
                    Lol.

                    I almost missed that.
                    Rams pick is surely OT
                    Still a bottom feeder.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                      I'm not saying there going to be bad players, but nonetheless there won't be another Aaron Curry type player for awhile.


                      While there happens to be good tackles in every draft. We also have a high second pick so one of the tackles could fall.
                      Offensive tackle;
                      Can't pass on an elite one
                      For a linebacker.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Offensive tackle;
                        Can't pass on an elite one
                        For a linebacker.
                        First, I agree with the statement here...OT is more valuable.

                        Last, you're gonna make me crazy if every post is like this one.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Offensive tackle;
                          Can't pass on an elite one
                          For a linebacker.
                          Are you an aspiring poet ... ?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'm a poet and don't know it.


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              Offensive tackle;
                              Can't pass on an elite one
                              For a linebacker.
                              Curry on the board
                              But the Rams choose a tackle
                              Fan meltdown ensues?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Diehard View Post
                                Curry on the board
                                But the Rams choose a tackle
                                Fan meltdown ensues?
                                Fan meltdown at draft
                                does not compare to despair
                                when the QB dies.

                                Haikus are just fun,
                                Jay Cutler won't stop crying.
                                Rivers yelled at him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information