No announcement yet.

Pats sign CB Bodden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good for the Pats, they seem to be covered now at CB. But Bodden and Springs is no Revis and Sheppard!!

Comment

I will say that Springs and Bodden are a colossal improvement over Deltha O'Neal and Lewis Sanders, but you can also be sure I have a new most hated Patriot in Bodden.

“As long as I’m working, I really don’t mind,” Bodden said the day after the Lions finished the NFL’s first 0-16 season.
      “If it was a coaching staff that really appreciated me and really liked what I did as a player, then, of course. That’s really what I didn’t get here, and it’s hard to play for somebody like that.

“If they bring somebody in that respects the way that I play, because I’m one of the best in the league...
      http://www.freep.com/article/2009020...k+Leigh+Bodden

Sounds like a total jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
        Common theme for the Lions. Everyone does better before or after their stints in Detroit.
        Not Roy Williams so far. What a trade that was. I love Jerry Jones.

Pats picked up Fernando Bryant last year from the Lions. That didn't work out although I think Bodden will because he was misused. Although the dude couldnt' cover Devin Hester so I don't know really. As a number 2 though, Bodden should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
          I will say that Springs and Bodden are a colossal improvement over Deltha O'Neal and Lewis Sanders, but you can also be sure I have a new most hated Patriot in Bodden.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009020...k+Leigh+Bodden

Sounds like a total jerk.
          The part about being one of the best in the league was bad....but it's the Lions. I would be pretty pissed too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Fernando Bryant + Deltha Oneil slightly < Springs + Bodden
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That is the type of foolishness that a good locker room & winning culture will usually curtail. The "team first" mentality generally helps put a nice polish on guys who might say this type of stuff elsewhere. It would be silly to assume none of the current Pats players are just as arrogant as Bodden. They just buy into the plan and do a good job saying the right things.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                Fernando Bryant + Deltha Oneil slightly < Springs + Bodden
                Springs + Bodden are leagues better than Bryant and O'Neal.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                  Springs + Bodden are leagues better than Bryant and O'Neal.
                  Well Springs will play about 4 games so that makes it much more equal. none of this IF healthy ******** from me.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Ouch dude. Been a tough offseason for you. We gotta get you a new screen name. :)
                    Ya really... How about "Theresalwaysnextyear80"

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      Ya really... How about "Theresalwaysnextyear80"

Sorry dude. Maybe a Mangini username is in order?

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information