Albert Haynesworth indicted on traffic charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I see what you're saying njx9. I'm just saying it is annoying how people on this forum act like getting in a car accident is the worst thing ever and it makes Haynesworth a complete idiot. He's human. Being in the NFL doesn't give you God-like powers to avoid trouble, it actually makes it harder to avoid trouble.
    The most annoying is when everyone thinks that if you are an NFL player you should hire a driver and have a body guard.

Comment

Solid overreaction going on in this thread.

Like Snyder didn't make sure character clauses were put into the contract..

Comment

Why are people ripping on him when:

a) We don't even know if he did anything wrong.

b) Even if he did do something wrong, it could be very minor such as speeding, bad lane change, etc. These are things that we all do and luckily for us they don't usually end in accidents but occasionally they do.

c) Isn't it a bit hypocritical to rip somebody for driving recklessly when we all make mistakes driving?

This is just another example of a situation getting blown out of proportion without people getting the facts. Hell, half the people in this thread think this JUST happened when it's old news.
        Because:

a. He did do something wrong.
        b. He made someone else get in a car accident when he tried to overtake them.
        c. We all make mistakes, but we all don't drive recklessly.
        d. Professional athletes shouldn't get into these kinds of situations. It's why Pacman Jones is out of the league... and Charles Barkley went to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
          Solid overreaction going on in this thread.

Like Snyder didn't make sure character clauses were put into the contract..
          Even if he did, that's good for the Redskins, but no matter what, this is bad for Albert.

Comment

I see what you're saying njx9. I'm just saying it is annoying how people on this forum act like getting in a car accident is the worst thing ever and it makes Haynesworth a complete idiot. He's human. Being in the NFL doesn't give you God-like powers to avoid trouble, it actually makes it harder to avoid trouble.
            Forcing some one to crash into a median because you are an impatient ass is more a lot worse then just an average car accident.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              Forcing some one to crash into a median because you are an impatient ass is more a lot worse then just an average car accident.
              Do you know if that is what happened or should you wait for it to get sorted out in court?

Comment

Do you know if that is what happened or should you wait for it to get sorted out in court?
                Well we already know the guy kicked a defenseless man on the ground when he wasn't wearing a helmet. How much benefit of the doubt does he deserve? NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Well we already know the guy kicked a defenseless man on the ground when he wasn't wearing a helmet. How much benefit of the doubt does he deserve? NONE.
                  Funniest post of the year goes to...........!!!!!! Actually there's 8ish months to go so not quite.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

everyone is overreacting.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      everyone is overreacting.
                      I agree.... but it's always fun to make fun at the Redskins expense. Don't you agree??? :D

Comment

People are jumping all over him without any facts. Don't tell me that everyone who ripped on him is a perfect driver who never speeds or drives too aggressively towards others. Wait until we hear all the facts before we decide if its going to be a bid deal or not.
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I agree.... but it's always fun to make fun at the Redskins expense. Don't you agree??? :D
                          absolutely.

the Redskins are like a hot chick with Herpes. at first glimpse youre like, "wow, that chick is smoking", but then you look a little deeper, and realize that all she's gonna do is burn you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            absolutely.

the Redskins are like a hot chick with Herpes. at first glimpse youre like, "wow, that chick is smoking", but then you look a little deeper, and realize that all she's gonna do is burn you.
                            hahaha so true!

...and the Giants are like that ugly lookin' tranny in the corner, who looks so obvious that she's a man, but you keep looking because she's so weird...and everytime you make eye contact you look away immediately because you don't want her catching you starring because you know deep down inside she can royally kick your ass. :D

Comment

Because:

a. He did do something wrong.
                              b. He made someone else get in a car accident when he tried to overtake them.
                              c. We all make mistakes, but we all don't drive recklessly.
                              d. Professional athletes shouldn't get into these kinds of situations. It's why Pacman Jones is out of the league... and Charles Barkley went to jail.
                              a. Nothing that every other driver hasn't done at one point in their life.
                              b. He tried to pass and someone slammed into a median, unless he ran them into the median both parties are at fault.
                              c. You've never sped? Never tried to pass when you probably shouldn't have? Never been late and weaved through traffic? Ok Mr. Perfect Driver, I salute you.
                              d. This is HARDLY a Pacman type incident. If he was drunk, then you have a point. He got in a car accident, people get cited for that kind of stuff all the time.

Let's see if anything even comes of this before we start crucifying the guy. Everyone needs to quit holding athletes on a pedestal. They are good at their sport, nothing else. Next time the local manager of your local McDonalds gets cited for reckless driving, I hope you are all as outraged.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                                Odds are the other driver wasn't an excellent driver either, unless Haynseworth rammed him into the wall, accidents can usually be avoided if you drive defensively.

Not to mention, someone being an impatient ass(usually more than just one person) is what causes MOST accidents. So no, this isn't any worse than the average car accident. IT IS the average car accident, it just happens to have involved Albert Haynseworth.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information