• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Haynesworth indicted on traffic charges

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Great! So what's the under/over on suspended games in '09? :D

Gotta love that signing, eh Danny?

Oh epic suckages ball whiping ******** ****.

What a douche bag.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

For someone that just signed a $100 million contract this is the worst thing he could do. Kiss that money goodbye, because the victim is going to get a huge settlement in a civil suit.

Comment

$100 million and he can't remember to register his vehicle.

Comment

wow. Should we expect more from Albert? I guess all he wanted was his contract, and now he's just gonna blow off football? What a punk.

Comment

I bet there are some clauses in his contracts that makes him give some money back for certain off the field issues, at least if Snyder was smart he would have.

Come on Fat Al, your the 100 million dollar man, you could probably pay someone to register your **** for you.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

this is why you don't give Defensive Tackles 100 million dollar contracts!

Comment

Article says that the incident took place on December 13... He's just being indicted now. I wonder how this news didn't hit the press before when it actually happened. Here's the quote from the ESPN article:

The charges come from a Dec. 13 incident in which police say Haynesworth was trying to pass another driver, who crashed into a concrete median.

Comment

When I first saw this and read Traffic Charges, I was like oh sh!t smuggling drugs? Then I read the story ha.

He is a guy who plays for a contract then quits. Oh well.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

It says the incident happened in Dec... no?
                    Should the Commish know about this already?
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

First he kicks a harmless guy in the head who's helmet flew off while he's lying down on the fiel.... now this?

Making another harmless guy crash into the median on the road...

I hope for Colt Brennan's sake that Snyder is able to recoup some of that money and save some for his future franchise QB.

Comment

This is an old incident. You guys need to stop jumping to conclusions. He's innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, I'm sure you are all perfect drivers and have never been reckless at all.

Comment

this doesn't sound that serious. he might lose a little money from his contract but I really don't think this is suspension worthy.

Comment

I'm sure once Albert got his 100 Million he decided he could start running his car into and injuring others.
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              For someone that just signed a $100 million contract this is the worst thing he could do. Kiss that money goodbye, because the victim is going to get a huge settlement in a civil suit.
                              Were you being facetious?

Whoever crashed is not gonna see a cent of Haynesworth's money, although i wouldn't put it past him if he was driving without insurance (although the article mentions nothing of that nature). These guys drive nice rides, they would have to be borderline ******** to not have full coverage insurance on them, in which case the insurance companies goes to court and fights to pay as little as they can to the injured. This is not good press, i wouldn't say it's bad either though. Haynesworth is gonna pay the fines, get a slap on the hand and his lawyers will work the rest. This is no biggie.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information