Happy birthday Matt Millen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Matt Millen!

The greatest GM of our time is 51 today. Rumor has it he's partying with Joey Harrington, Charles Rodgers, and Mike Williams today.

Happy birthday to the man we as aspiring draftniks should model ourselves over, Matthew George Millen.
    I'm a state.

Comment

I wonder if he'll ever work in the NFL again... I would love to see him become a GM again in a few years and do amazing. Just to see the Lions reaction... Detroit would rebel haha
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
          I wonder if he'll ever work in the NFL again... I would love to see him become a GM again in a few years and do amazing. Just to see the Lions reaction... Detroit would rebel haha
          Nah. Millen is tainted, and wrongly. He was a terrible GM, yes, but the guy was an excellent excellent commentator and analyst for YEARS before being hired to GM a team. He has great football knowledge and can break down a game with the best of him. When you see him on TV, don't scoff, he knows his stuff (and please don't come in here with BS about "if he knows so much, why was he a crappy GM?" Same reasons writers, analysts, and others aren't GMs, they are very different and a lot is more involved. Why hasn't Kiper ever been hired as a GM?)

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            Why hasn't Kiper ever been hired as a GM
            Idk, he has an awesome gig right now. I wonder if team's have ever approached him about becoming their head scout/assistant GM. I doubt he'd go straight to GM.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

This thread disgusts me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                Idk, he has an awesome gig right now. I wonder if team's have ever approached him about becoming their head scout/assistant GM. I doubt he'd go straight to GM.
                because if Kiper is wrong about a top 5 pick or a FA now as God, he just says ok. If he were wrong as a GM, he would set his team back and could possibly be fired. Too much Risk for zero gain. I think this is what JBond was virtually saying.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Here's a B-Day present for him.... stolen striaght from the Funny Pictures Thread!

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Looks like he is about to kiss him, No wonder Joey never had his head in the game.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Dude does not deserve a Happy Birthday thread!

Comment

wow i totally forgot who charles rogers was

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                          because if Kiper is wrong about a top 5 pick or a FA now as God, he just says ok. If he were wrong as a GM, he would set his team back and could possibly be fired. Too much Risk for zero gain. I think this is what JBond was virtually saying.
                          Hit it right in the head. It's all about weighing the risk/reward. Kiper is obviously no idiot, he has no need to risk his great job at ESPN working half of the year and probably making a **** ton of money, i wouldn't say he travels much and unless he embarrasses ESPN outside of the studio, i don't see a reason why they won't keep bringing him back year after year. He has no where near that security/comfort working for an NFL team.

Comment

He ******* ruined one of my favorite college QBs of all time, Joey Harrington. **** that guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He ruined him by...picking him?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information