Stallworth Detained In Pedestrian Fatality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
    Actually, that means that odds are good that it was just an accident. They obviously would have given him a breathalyzer on scene and if he popped on that they would have had probable cause to give him a blood draw. If they're holding him, that probably means that his breathalyzer was ok or that he refused the test, in either case they'd have to get a warrant for the blood draw. He would have been charged already if alcohol was involved most likely.
    They already drew blood as part of a mandatory practice when fatalities are involved.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...volved_in.html

Comment

Originally posted by Flippityskip91 View Post
      They already drew blood as part of a mandatory practice when fatalities are involved.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...volved_in.html
      Good call, I forgot that a lot of states have that law

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

DONTE STALLWORTH UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          Actually, that means that odds are good that it was just an accident. They obviously would have given him a breathalyzer on scene and if he popped on that they would have had probable cause to give him a blood draw. If they're holding him, that probably means that his breathalyzer was ok or that he refused the test, in either case they'd have to get a warrant for the blood draw. He would have been charged already if alcohol was involved most likely.
          You have to consent to the breathalyzer if you were involved in an accident. Either way, I hope Stallworth wasnt under the influence of anything.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            Get the same lawyer he used and you'll probably get away scot free.

Ugh....the stupidity of the rich is just too much sometimes. You just got 4+ million bucks. If there was alcohol involved, seriously, use some of that money to buy yourself a damn cab.

Hopefully it's just an accident but seriously, wtf...
            Whether you are rich or not you should have a designated driver. Poor people drink and drive as well but it never makes the front page of Yahoo.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but Donte had some DUI & speeding issues when he was in NO, right?

I wouldn't be surprised..

Comment

We just payed his roster bonus yesterday, so weird timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                  that's why people shouldn't drive like morons. i don't even care about the alcohol or not. there's no excuse short of he was driving in the dark and the kid fell from the sky out of an invisibility cloak and onto his car.
                  You have been watching too much Harry Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    We just payed his roster bonus yesterday, so weird timing.
                    Browns have bad timing with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      Adding Haynesworth goin' 2 Fast, 2 Furious on some dude, they should seriously install Drivers' Ed. at UT. Can any Tennessee alum drive?

Ok, no one here ever get in the car with Hawk or Staubach12.

Peyton Manning seems to be doing just fine.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Peyton Manning seems to be doing just fine.
                        Peyton Manning is going to have a Lindsay Lohan like break down now with that jinx right there. We're gonna see his vagina all over the tabloids and everything.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          Peyton Manning is going to have a Lindsay Lohan like break down now with that jinx right there. We're gonna see his vagina all over the tabloids and everything.
                          I wonder if he is a "secret" ginger...
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

If it turns out this was just an accident, I wish the best to the family and to Donte, but if Donte was under the influence, he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. My condolences to the family no matter what. I'm just hoping that Donte didn't do somehting very stupid, he does seem like a nice guy...
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...orth-with-dui/

Says his last drink was at midnight, if thats so he should be fine but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                                that's why people shouldn't drive like morons. i don't even care about the alcohol or not. there's no excuse short of he was driving in the dark and the kid fell from the sky out of an invisibility cloak and onto his car.
                                You've obviously never driven in the third world country they call Miami. Let's wait for the details to come out in this story before we start ripping into the guy...
                                Last edited by Hollywood; 03-14-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information