No announcement yet.

Stallworth Detained In Pedestrian Fatality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand How Leonard little Killed a guy and had .19 blood alcohol level and only got 90 days in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      I dont understand How Leonard little Killed a guy and had .19 blood alcohol level and only got 90 days in jail.
      Agreed 100%, that absolutely sets me on fire. I drink plenty but I NEVER drive drunk, not so much for my sake but for other peoples sake. Anyone who kills someone while driving under the influence deserves life in prison in my eyes. It's not a mistake, it's a choice to do it. I don't care how drunk you are, you know what you're doing is wrong. The fact that Little not only is a free man but has made millions of dollars since the incident drives me beyond crazy... I can't imagine how her family feels, especially when Little got another DUI afterwards.

Back on topic, for the sake of all of this... I hope it's just a bad accident for everyone involved. No need to jump to conclusions.

Comment

When you are rich, you are given more privileges than poorer people.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          When you are rich, you are given more privileges than poorer people.
          Society makes me sad

Comment

He's been caught drinking and driving again after this incident as well. He definitely learned his lesson.

It amazes me Rams fans cheer for that scumbag.

Comment

I think either way Donte's career has got to be over. There's no way he can come back from this. Leonard Little got in a wreck right? Wasn't this a pedestrian who Stallworth straight up hit? How do you recover after something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                I think either way Donte's career has got to be over. There's no way he can come back from this. Leonard Little got in a wreck right? Wasn't this a pedestrian who Stallworth straight up hit? How do you recover after something like that...
                Didn't Leonard run over some lady multiple times. And he knew her too...

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                  Didn't Leonard run over some lady multiple times. And he knew her too...
                  After attending a drunken birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed another motorist, Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, MO. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level that exceeds the statutory level of intoxication of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received 90 days in jail, four years probation and 1000 hours of community service.
                  From Wikipedia...

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    Wow. That's gotta be the worst feeling in the world.
                    I really hope it was an accident and not an alchohol related incident.
                    If so, say goodbye to your career
                    How does alchohol make it not an accident?
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      His career will not be over if it turns out he wasn't drunk. Like it said in one of the articles, he flashed his lights and honked his horn, and was unable to take evasive action because of a median. Hopefully this isn't alcohol related, but we will see.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                        His career will not be over if it turns out he wasn't drunk. Like it said in one of the articles, he flashed his lights and honked his horn, and was unable to take evasive action because of a median. Hopefully this isn't alcohol related, but we will see.
                        I think he may have meant it will be hard for him to recover mentally or something.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Flippityskip91 View Post
                          They already drew blood as part of a mandatory practice when fatalities are involved.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...volved_in.html
                          Yeah, it seemed like they were blood testing as a mandatory response.

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          You've obviously never driven in the third world country they call Miami. Let's wait for the details to come out in this story before we start ripping into the guy...
                          Agreed. Especially if a report the talking heads mentioned this a.m. was correct, which claimed Stallworth went around a stopping vehicle to beat a yellow light. If so that's an illegal crossing.

Either way, not enough info yet. Honking the horn and flashing the lights . . . there damn well should be some skid marks, too. If not Stallworth is in trouble either way. And even if he stopped drinking at midnight he could be over the DUI limit, especially if he likes his Patron from a tumbler like I do.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Its all about criminal intent if you ever wanted someone dead drinking and driving is a pretty good way to go about doing it. It is illegal because it impairs you and if you are imparied you cant be fully responsable for your actions its real crazy
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                              Yeah, it seemed like they were blood testing as a mandatory response.

Agreed. Especially if a report the talking heads mentioned this a.m. was correct, which claimed Stallworth went around a stopping vehicle to beat a yellow light. If so that's an illegal crossing.

Either way, not enough info yet. Honking the horn and flashing the lights . . . there damn well should be some skid marks, too. If not Stallworth is in trouble either way. And even if he stopped drinking at midnight he could be over the DUI limit, especially if he likes his Patron from a tumbler like I do.
                              The very fact that he admitted to have been drinking is bad, bad news. Of course he's going to say he quit at midnight...I mean, he's going to try to absolve himself of the potential that he was under the influence, right? The blood testing will undoubtedly be expedited now.

Anyways, even if he did quit drinking at midnight, the liver can only break down alcohol so fast....the rate is something around 1 standard drink every two hours, which means that his body could reasonably only have broken down about 3.5 drinks between midnight and 7 a.m.

I really hope that this isn't the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was over the limit. Tragic either way.
                              [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
                                Anyways, even if he did quit drinking at midnight, the liver can only break down alcohol so fast....the rate is something around 1 standard drink every two hours, which means that his body could reasonably only have broken down about 3.5 drinks between midnight and 7 a.m.
                                I'm pretty sure it's more than that.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information