Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
    this isn't a deer that got hit.

and my post was a reply to the previous post not a totally new statement. my counter argument to

is that donte is probably going to be at fault and there is no excuse for killing somebody.
    Really? He is going to be at fault based on what, that he hit the guy?

Not much has leaked out besides that it was someone crossing a HIGHWAY and Donte tried to get the guys attention by honking and flashing his brights but couldn't get out of the way.

Just wait for the facts to get out, youre making yourself look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
      Really? He is going to be at fault based on what, that he hit the guy?

Not much has leaked out besides that it was someone crossing a HIGHWAY and Donte tried to get the guys attention by honking and flashing his brights but couldn't get out of the way.

Just wait for the facts to get out, youre making yourself look stupid.
      DUDE!!! look at my article link and any news site. stallworth was detained and is expected to be charged with crimes.
      Miami police have indicated that Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte’ Stallworth is expected to be charged as a result of the driving accident that killed a pedestrian early Saturday morning, two sources with knowledge of the investigation said.

“The police seem pretty confident that they’re going to charge him,” a source with the NFL said. “ … Even if he [is] clean, I think the police feel he’s going to be charged with something, regardless.”
      if it was clearly not his fault then he would have been let go and there wouldn't be any of this talk.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Prowler: honest question but are you old enough to drive?

Comment

check my profile, i'm 24 and i don't understand how people don't understand what i'm saying.
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

check my profile, i'm 24 and i don't understand how people don't understand what i'm saying.
            Because you're basically saying if you hit someone with a car and they die its your fault 100% of the time.

Someone jumped in front of my uncles car trying to kill himself, was it my uncle's fault?

Comment

DUDE!!! look at my article link and any news site. stallworth was detained and is expected to be charged with crimes.

if it was clearly not his fault then he would have been let go and there wouldn't be any of this talk.
              You do realize that just because someone is charged, it doesn't mean they are guilty...

Wait until the facts come out to say that he was at fault. There are lots of unavoidable accidents involving pedestrians(unavoidable for the driver.)

If a pedestrian is killed in an auto accident, someone is ALWAYS detained. Being detained is not the same as being arrested. Someone is detained in order to question to see what happened.

If he was truly negligent, then you have a point. But if he did everything possible to avoid it, HE ISN'T AT FAULT!
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

i was rushing through my comments and lost the focus of my argument. i'd say absolutely not your uncle's fault. stallworth's guy was supposedly right next to the bus stop and was just trying to get back to his family. personally, i'm way more conservative morally than most people and have frankly lost my balls the past few years. i drive around the speed limit and am happy enough with my life to be afraid to die. so when i see that a person was killed through a probably negligent driver i pretty much immediately react against the driver since i am paranoid when i drive.

so my problem is just overprotectionism of life due to lack of balls. and i've had some friends die in car accidents too. nothing wrong with speeding a few miles over the limit, but this situation doesn't smell right.
                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

i was rushing through my comments and lost the focus of my argument. i'd say absolutely not your uncle's fault. stallworth's guy was supposedly right next to the bus stop and was just trying to get back to his family. personally, i'm way more conservative morally than most people and have frankly lost my balls the past few years. i drive around the speed limit and am happy enough with my life to be afraid to die. so when i see that a person was killed through a probably negligent driver i pretty much immediately react against the driver since i am paranoid when i drive.

so my problem is just overprotectionism of life due to lack of balls. and i've had some friends die in car accidents too. nothing wrong with speeding a few miles over the limit, but this situation doesn't smell right.
                  Personally, I don't understand the whole being afraid of dying thing, but I digress.

I wouldn't say not wanting to die shows a lack of balls, and driving safely surely doesn't show a lack of balls.

You keep saying "probably" guilty, or probably negligent, no one knows right now. There has been almost nothing released about the accident. Wait until some more facts come out. I hate to bring this up again, but look at the Duke LAX case. Just wait and see what actually happened instead of jumping to conclusions.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

just explaining my point since i was negative rep'd for my previous comments.
                    I neg-repped your comment about how he hit a kid. You obviously didn't read the article at all and based an opinion of some conclusion you drew up. Why post on something you OBVIOUSLY neglected to even read [as if you had, you would have known he didn't hit a kid] and try to argue with users about it!

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    Let's wait for the details to come out in this story before we start ripping into the guy...
                    Quoting Hollywood once again, as your to small minded to read it the first time.

If Stallworth was drinking or under the influence of something, by all means, he is 100% at fault and should be charged as such. Those results aren't in, and there is nothing new about the accident [which COULD be the pedestrians fault for all we know].
                    Last edited by j05son; 03-16-2009, 06:30 PM.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

i already corrected myself and read all the articles. when i first read it i saw bus stop and immediately thought of school bus for some reason. go shove something up yourself if you want to be condescending.
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Stallworth's innocent! OJ hit the guy!

Comment

Well dont you think you should man up pretty soon, your gonna die one day anyway why care? When its time to go its time to go
                          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            Prowler: honest question but are you old enough to drive?
                            He may be old enough to drive, but has obviously never driven in Miami. I swear, pedestrians are trying to get hit in that city.
                            Last edited by yourfavestoner; 03-16-2009, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              He may be old enough to drive, but has obviously never driven in Miami. I swear, pedestrians are trying to get hit in that city.
                              Try El Paso, TX. There are just herds of Mexican illegals that stream across the freeway with no warning.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Multiple sources reporting Stallworth was over legal limit during time of accident.

What does this mean for him this season?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information