Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Panthers get on the phone about Leinart already?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Well if you don't like, or want Matt Moore anymore, you can just hand his ass right back and we'll gladly continue grooming him as Romo's back-up.
    I don't mind Matt Moore, but I'd like to see more of him. He was decent in limited action, but I wish he got all the games Delhomme missed so we knew if we had something there.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      In two years time, Matt Leinart will be a 28 year old unproven QB entering the final year of his rookie contract.
      Yeah. that's the worst part! And if he does go to different team now has to learn a whole new system, with new coaching staff, and play with new players. So that's not a sure thing. Somehow he has to win the job in Arizona, since he probably knows that system as good as anything.

Comment

As a Panther fan I would much rather see Carolina offer Peppers in a deal for Jay Cutler. With all that's going on in Denver I think it's something that would make sense. Peppers wants to play 3-4, Denver is switching over to 3-4, and Carolina really needs a new QB.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Matt Cassel waves at you from Kansas City while he receives his post-dated signing bonus check.
          Matt Cassel's 2008 season waves back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShyneQuasiOG22 View Post
            As a Panther fan I would much rather see Carolina offer Peppers in a deal for Jay Cutler. With all that's going on in Denver I think it's something that would make sense. Peppers wants to play 3-4, Denver is switching over to 3-4, and Carolina really needs a new QB.
            hm I think this is an intriguing little notion, but ultimately way too nifty to ever actually happen. Delhomme+Peppers for Cutler? maybe a pick in there somewhere for somebody?

I mean GET OUT this is the Leinart thread nooo Matty why are you busting go to Carolina they will save you.

Comment

It should be an attractive option for any QB looking for a job, which is probably why ESPN is reporting Losman is coming for a visit.

You get to throw to two receivers, Steve Smith and a guy who managed 800+ yards and two running backs who were the most productive tandem in the NFL.

Not to mention an offensive line that has two very good tackles and an interior that has at least 3 seasons left together.

3 years with a good line, great running backs and an all pro wide receiver isn't a tough sell.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information