No announcement yet.

Jaguars release WR Jones after latest arrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeah, the Jags definitely have to consider a WR in the draft.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      I really would't mind him in OAK
      Why? I'd rather stick with the guys we currently have on the roster, plus we're likely targeting a receiver very early in the draft.

Comment

What a waste of talent.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          Why? I'd rather stick with the guys we currently have on the roster, plus we're likely targeting a receiver very early in the draft.
          I understand we will probably adress wr but the guys on the roster are just speed guys, Jones can be a great red-zone threat
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Rumors are already flying that Dallas is a possible location for him to land.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
              Rumors are already flying that Dallas is a possible location for him to land.
              makes sense
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                makes sense
                the arkansas connection seems to be the biggest thing driving the rumors...but that would cause for yet another Jerry Jones lie...when he was quoted as saying we moved TO to let our younger WR's prove themselves...it'll be interesting.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if no one picks him up. He's been given plenty of chances. He's an idiot with major drinking and drug problems. Quincy Carter could use a cell mate.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-16-2009, 02:47 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                    the arkansas connection seems to be the biggest thing driving the rumors...but that would cause for yet another Jerry Jones lie...when he was quoted as saying we moved TO to let our younger WR's prove themselves...it'll be interesting.
                    Well i was talking about the whole coke thing but yeah that too
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Matt Jones can't wait until the season is over to snort a few lines, I don't know but that's not the type of guys I want to pick up...He should be way better then he is now but he doesn't care at all, I'd be willing to bet he's closer to 200 lbs right now.

I the rumors have substance, we just got rid of Pacman, if we were going to deal with all this crap we would of kept him around.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Now our receivers are Mike Walker, Dennis Northcutt, and Troy Williamson.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                          Almost as threatening as the Rams left over wide receivers. Watch out!

I'm sorry. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

He can be the number 2 in chicago. I don't like crackheads but I can deny is potential send him to rehab and get him a good sponsor
                            One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

I'd take him in Green Bay over Ruvell Martin for sure.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                                I plan on sacrificing a goat to the Football Gods every week from now until the start of the season, praying that Walker suddenly transforms into a 1,600 yards and 15 touchdowns type of guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information