Cheifs Call 5:30 EST Press

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheifs Call 5:30 EST Press

The Chiefs have called a 5:30ET press to announce a signing, but the identity of the player has yet to be revealed.

Teams don't usually call pressers to announce signings of bit players, so the Kansas City Star speculates that the Chiefs could be introducing Orlando Pace, Torry Holt, or Bobby Engram. Stay tuned for another update.

I got this from Rotoworld. Their source was the Kansas City Star. Should be interesting to know who they signed.

I wonder if its to announce the signing of Matt Cassel to a longterm contract?

Comment

Cassel for Cutler!!!!1!!1!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Or to welcome Mark Roman to the Cheifs? :)
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Would be nuts if they traded for Cutler after trading for Cassel...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            Would be nuts if they traded for Cutler after trading for Cassel...
            why? cause they are getting a proven player instead of a player that benifitted from playing with moss, welker and co.?
            oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

haha I would die laughing if they traded Cassell for Cutler now.

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
                why? cause they are getting a proven player instead of a player that benifitted from playing with moss, welker and co.?
                Because Cassell signed his tender, and the Broncos would then have to take the cap hit from trading Cutler, then have to sign Cassell long term. The nuts part would be sending an angry Cutler to a division rival, therefore setting off a huge bloody mess for the rest of his career. If the Broncos move Cutler, it'll be to the Jets or the NFC.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Huh. Interesting. No idea what this could be about to be honest.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I think its Holt

Comment

Peppers to KC for a 7 legged spider drawing
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i hope its pace, i still want tennessee to get holt :(

Comment

maybe the owner is getting rid of everyone and starting again from scratch....

Comment

I just got a leak from KC on this News Conference. No team is named the Cheifs in the NFL and also

One name : Parcells.
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/03...three_players/

I hope these are not the players they are announcing
                              Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information