Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs sign 3 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Engram would be a nice signing if he wasn't 70 years old.
    I would have liked some one younger but I still like the move the Chiefs oldest WR before this pick up was 27 they really missed having a vet at WR last year.

    Comment


    • #17
      I still think Engram can produce. I like the signing.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        $$$$$$$ :D
        familiarity?

        Comment


        • #19
          I've always liked Copper. Very good 5th WR and damn good ST player.

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            I've always liked Copper. Very good 5th WR and damn good ST player.
            In bold seems to be a theme this off season pretty much every pick up the Chiefs have made play good SP teams.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
              In bold seems to be a theme this off season pretty much every pick up the Chiefs have made play good SP teams.
              god knows our st has been nothing short of horrific

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                Why in the world would Holt want to go from a 2-14 team to another 2-14 team?
                That's why he'll sign with the Raiders. He's more than doubling his win total!!! ;)

                Oldie but a goodie.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Three solid signings for KC. This will give them some depth. Though these guys aren't perfect acquisitions, they give them depth at a a bunch of positions. I really think this will give them the availability to draft what they choose in the draft.


                  Via BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Copper.

                    *tear*
                    As have I. He's a hard worker...I love players like him.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      In bold seems to be a theme this off season pretty much every pick up the Chiefs have made play good SP teams.
                      I've noticed that, I like the trend.





                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
                        Three solid signings for KC. This will give them some depth. Though these guys aren't perfect acquisitions, they give them depth at a a bunch of positions. I really think this will give them the availability to draft what they choose in the draft.
                        Its posts like this that make this my favorite site to post on people see the whole picture and understand how the NFL works.

                        Moves like this on most sites no matter the team or player(s) are over looked because they are not house hold names.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Any move the Cheifs make especially with Pioli is always a good move to me. I can only dream of having a front office like the Cheifs for the Redskins someday.

                          Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
                          Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
                          Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
                          Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
                          Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
                          Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
                          Snyder, get me Gano!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information