Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos your teams breakout player for 2009?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy Porter for the Saints. Dude's gonna be a baller if he can stay healthy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      I've heard Mendy wasn't around the facility all that much his first year as much as people expected, are you guys really expecting him to get a bigger role in the offense, or will Parker still be running the show?
      I'm banking on him really maturing a lot over this offseason. If he can become a solid contributor, that will keep willie fresh and hopefully limit his injuries that he gets every year. Parker will still be the guy, but I'm hopin for Shard to really step up.

Originally posted by SNIPER26
      LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
      Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
        he only cost them a 5th rounder?! :O
        yes, ONLY a 5th. :0
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          I like Andre too but you're in a lonely boat betting on a Florida wideout. Keith Rivers will be a top 10 OLB next year.
          I'm not rly betting on it I just think he is in a decent position to make some plays. He will have little to no pressure on him as we have CJ, Coles, and Henry plus Carson is back healthy. I'm also looking forward to seeing more out of him in the return game.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
            Why? Cause he is faster?
            He does everything that Miller does plus he is much more of a threat in the passing game.

Comment

• Steelers CB William *** is expected to start after McFadden left. He got some starts last season and looked very good, I'm expecting him to break out now that he'll see the field even more.

Limas Sweed should have a good season aswell. He'll be on the field alot more with Washington's departure. He dropped a couple passes last season, but I thought he did a great job of getting himself open deep down the field. Hopefully he works on the dropsies.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• I'm hoping it's this guy.

Comment

• I hope that for Jacksonville it's Harvey... really want him to do well.

Comment

• For the Patriots i'm going to say Terrence Wheatley. Looked pretty good in sparce duty last year until he got hurt and he won't be counted on to come in and start. I see him being a nickel/dime guy for the first half of the season but starting by the end

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I'm hoping Josh Morgan can develop as well as Jason Hill. Both have ceiling-less potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        I've heard Mendy wasn't around the facility all that much his first year as much as people expected, are you guys really expecting him to get a bigger role in the offense, or will Parker still be running the show?
                        Media overblown the story. Mendenhall was around a lot. He just wasn't around for certain events. He was at practices (When he wasn't busy rehabbing) and he was on the sidelines during games and in a film study room.

Parker doesn't have the vision to cutback... he's got great speed but if the hole isn't there he just runs into the Defense.

Mendenhall showed great burst and power in his short opportunities.

He can actually catch the ball. I expect Willie to get phased to #2 back fairly soon.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                          Steelers CB William *** is expected to start after McFadden left. He got some starts last season and looked very good, I'm expecting him to break out now that he'll see the field even more.

Limas Sweed should have a good season aswell. He'll be on the field alot more with Washington's departure. He dropped a couple passes last season, but I thought he did a great job of getting himself open deep down the field. Hopefully he works on the dropsies.
                          Yeah, most people focus on the drops, but fail to realize how amazing his route running progressed and his deep speed is ridiculous.

In the AFC Championship game he made one of their Nickel CB's look terrible, they kept biting on all his fakes (Head fake, double move) but he was getting WIDE open.

He starts catching better, he'll be what Plax was supposed to be for us, but faster.

Not to mention, ask the same CB about his ability to Ward-Block.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            yes, ONLY a 5th. :0
                            what da hell!
                            why didnt the falcons do that :(

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Alot of fans wanted their teams to get Gaither in the 3rd round of the supplemental. Teams had concerns about character issues so most passed on him completely.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Justin Harrell Will break out, Mark my Words.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information