Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos your teams breakout player for 2009?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
    It's only been like 2 years, and he spent a lot of time injured. I figured since he is undersized, and he might fit better in a 3-4.

Why exactly is he Jarvis "cockblocker" Moss?

woo hoo!! mini 500 post party!
    He blocked three kicks against USCe in the 2006 NC season, basically saved our ass. Main one was the game winning attempt which famously went down in Gator lore as the "cockblock"

Comment

Will Franklin I expect to step up this year

Comment

Ahmad Bradshaw stepping in for Ward as the number 2 RB, Kiwi playing DE from the get go and Kenny P just being a beast.

Comment

I'll go with Chinedum Ndukwe.

He's involved in every play. Definitely can become a big time playmaker.

Comment

I hope and think it will be Gaines Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

Definitely depends on who they draft too, IMO. Could be Anthony Collins if he gets an opportunity at tackle, Rivers if he gets a full year in... Chinny's awesome though. Any idea on Brandon Johnson (I think that's who I'm thinking of, if not I assume you or any other Bengals fan will know which LB I'm talking about) and what kind of role he'll play?

Comment

For the Lions, I'll put my money on Cliff Avril. Put up 5 Sacks and 4 Forced Fumbles in his rookie year.. 4 of those sacks came in the last 6 weeks of the year.

Comment

If he heals in time, Mike Hart. If not, I'll say Eric Foster, especially if the Colts can find a solid NT.

Comment

It is crazy but i cant think of one redskin
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Leroy Hill will finally get the respect he deserves this year.

Comment

Kevin Smith of the Lions.

Att Yds Avg lng TD
                        238 976 4.1 50 8
                        Last edited by BRAVEHEART; 03-17-2009, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                          Leroy Hill will finally get the respect he deserves this year.
                          He would've had he come to the giants like I wanted :p

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

I thik marvin white has a breakout year. he is awesome!
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Brandon Merriweather.

I think he'll be a beast. Especially if the Pats fix up there pass rush via draft or trade (Peppers?)
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I like William G.ay. He's probably starting and I think he'll be great this year.

Lawrence Timmons and Mendy should be good this year to. I could see Timmons going to the pro bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information