Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underrated Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
    Honestly I think Big Fred might be getting over-rated. He's a good DT who's strong against the run and gets some pressure, but he's not really a stand out and I think some people over-rate him just for being part of our beastly DL.
    I haven't really heard anyone talk about him, honestly, but anyway I think O'Hara is a borderline top 5 C, and doesn't get the credit for it.

    Bone Krusher, the best

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by etk View Post
      You're entitled to your opinion. That's all I can say to a comment like that.
      a comment like that?..
      whats that suppose to mean?

      Sig by BK

      “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
        a comment like that?..
        whats that suppose to mean?
        probably has something to do with not only disagreeing with his post but the fact that you put zero effort or explanation into backing up your contradicting point

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Malaka View Post
          I haven't really heard anyone talk about him, honestly, but anyway I think O'Hara is a borderline top 5 C, and doesn't get the credit for it.
          No doubt O'Hara is a probowl caliber center.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            probably has something to do with not only disagreeing with his post but the fact that you put zero effort or explanation into backing up your contradicting point
            well my bad.
            I think he had jus one good year an i dont think he can stay healthy for a whole season. an hes not the youngest player so he doesnt have many years left.

            thats my opinion

            Sig by BK

            “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by BlindSite View Post


              Thomas Davis OLB Carolina Panthers:
              After a relatively slow development due to two position changes in two years and then another one before the beginning of the season, Davis has come into his own at WLB for the Panthers. He won't pick off many passes, but he is adept in coverage, is able to blitz with effectiveness and is one of the hardest hitters and surest tackles in the NFL. Never really gets noticed as the world of OLB's is usually 34 names, but in the 43 he is among the top in the NFL.
              Agreedddd.

              Comment


              • #52
                Chad Greenway

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Super-Underrated
                  Antonio Bryant - Chris Houston can attest to his underratedness. Underrated to Hakeem Nicks proportions, and they're similar players.
                  Antonio Bryant is not "super underrated". He's an average starter that did not have a great season until last year.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Defense:
                    DE: Justin Smith
                    LB: Barrett Ruud

                    Offense:
                    WR: Roddy White
                    QB: Chad Pennington
                    Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Dhani Jones

                      Most people overlook him because he's been on a number of teams and even Bengal fans are overlooking him in hopes of drafting a 'stud' MLB.

                      The guy's not flashy, but I he's exactly what our defense needs. Led the NFL in tackles for most of last season.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Antonio Bryant is not "super underrated". He's an average starter that did not have a great season until last year.
                        No antonio Bryant has consistently been an offensive force wherever he's landed, new system, new QB, none of it has mattered, he's produced and no one knows where he ends up year to year, but he finds a way to play well.

                        His problem is he's a complete headcase.

                        In 6 years he has over 5,000 yards and 25 touchdowns. Not bad, for someone who's never mentioned with effective wide receivers. Especially when you consider for the first two years of his career he was buried on the dallas depth chart, spent 2 years with the browns, a full year out of football and then came back last year to have the best stats of his career.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          For New England:

                          RT Nick Kaczur - Everyone cites a weakness at right tackle when giving New England an offensive linemen, but Kaczur actually allowed just 3.5 sacks last year and did a pretty good job overall.
                          I disagree. Every time I watched the Pats play- all I saw was him getting manhandled.
                          Each time the pressure came from his side. Regardless if he gave up the sack or not... he contributed to breaking down the pocket.
                          He urks me so f-in bad. I hope we upgraded via the draft.

                          *shrug* I just don't see what you see in him
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            I disagree. Every time I watched the Pats play- all I saw was him getting manhandled.
                            Each time the pressure came from his side. Regardless if he gave up the sack or not... he contributed to breaking down the pocket.
                            He urks me so f-in bad. I hope we upgraded via the draft.

                            *shrug* I just don't see what you see in him
                            Could he be upgraded? yes. Is he the worst tackle in the league? Absolutely not. He isn't as terrible as so many patriots fans make him out to be. The only way to upgrade him would be early in the draft, and I'd rather fill our more glaring needs than upgrade a position that isn't that bad.
                            Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Antonio Bryant is not "super underrated". He's an average starter that did not have a great season until last year.
                              You're just proving how underrated he is. You call him an average starter right after admitting he had a great season last year. This is what I'm talking about.

                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                                well my bad.
                                I think he had jus one good year an i dont think he can stay healthy for a whole season. an hes not the youngest player so he doesnt have many years left.

                                thats my opinion
                                Age doesn't really factor into whether a guy is 'underrated'....at least in my books. We aren't basing this on potential....not going against your opinion on Graham, just i don't see how age is one of the key criteria you are using for this.


                                Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                                Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information