Rookies Starting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Not sure. He has 24 rookie starts for the Colts, but here is what I tallied:

Mike Pollak, 13 GS
    (UDFA) Eric Foster 11 GS
    Jamey Richard 7 GS
    Tom Santi 2 GS
    Steve Justice 1 GS

Not including the UDFA Foster, the sum is 23 which is close. I triple-checked to make sure I didn't miss a start.

My guess is he just added Pollak's 13 and Foster's 11 to get the 24, like an idiot not doing the actual "legwork" to get the right numbers. Kirwan is not that smart.
    Yup, thats what I assumed. An UDFA starting is just as important as a top draft pick rookie starting, in most cases. If you take out BJGE and Guyton its alot closer to 21 for the pats, which must mean thats what he is doing, which is stupid.
    Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

**** Shack Harris. That's all I have to say.

Comment

Rachal, and Morgan were the only rookies that started. Reggie Smith and Kentwan Balmer will both probably start next yearat some point.
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
          WOW Im suprised that it was so many by the Giants..... 7 is def way more than expected, I was thinking 3 or so almost all by KP or Terrell Thomas
          Bryan Kehl started 2 or 3 games. KP also had like 2 or 3 games too. So it doesn't surprise me.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            WOO! 1 by Mendenhall, and it ended with him on IR :D
            Apparently it worked. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Not sure. He has 24 rookie starts for the Colts, but here is what I tallied:

Mike Pollak, 13 GS
              (UDFA) Eric Foster 11 GS
              Jamey Richard 7 GS
              Tom Santi 2 GS
              Steve Justice 1 GS

Not including the UDFA Foster, the sum is 23 which is close. I triple-checked to make sure I didn't miss a start.

My guess is he just added Pollak's 13 and Foster's 11 to get the 24, like an idiot not doing the actual "legwork" to get the right numbers. Kirwan is not that smart.
              Any chance Richard's going get any starts next season? Gotta love a buffalo bull representin in the NFL, so I'm curious what the situation is with your interior oline. Was he playing center with pollack at guard or vice versa?

Comment

Chris Johnson had the bulk of the rookie starts for the Titans, and should be the starter next season. Jason Jones started a few games at DT when Haynesworth went down, and should be a starter next year next to Tony Brown. I think Lavelle Hawkins started the Kansas City game, but he wasn't involved much as we had a huge rushing total.

The next biggest contributor was William Hayes in the DE rotation. LB Stanford Keglar and TE Craig Stevens were solid contributors on ST's.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information