Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    What about the Chiefs, give Cassel someone to throw to?
    In reality, would you want a pass catching tight end who is 33 years old, and would bolt the instant his contract is up, or a second round pick that can be used on a WR in this WR deep draft, a go to target to go along with Dwayne Bowe. Also, wouldn't a strong running game (ie. Larry Johnson) be more beneficial to the growth of Cassel as a QB. Would you not want to trade him as well, even though he has been an injury concern over the past 2 seasons?


    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
      In reality, would you want a pass catching tight end who is 33 years old, and would bolt the instant his contract is up, or a second round pick that can be used on a WR in this WR deep draft, a go to target to go along with Dwayne Bowe. Also, wouldn't a strong running game (ie. Larry Johnson) be more beneficial to the growth of Cassel as a QB. Would you not want to trade him as well, even though he has been an injury concern over the past 2 seasons?
      I know what I'll get with Gonzo and thats everything the man has his age does not doesn't scare me at all I could argue he just got done playing his best season ever.

      A second round pick is just a ??? yes we could nail it but he could also bust I would rather have the sure thing even if it's only for a few more years.

      I do agree a strong running game would be great for Cassel but I disagree that it would be more beneficial then having Gonzo as a security blanket.

      As for LJ I'm on the trade him bandwagon I would even rather just cut him then have him back even if Gonzo doesn't want to be here I have no fear of him laying down I can't say the same about LJ.

      Comment


      • #18
        LJ and Tony are two VERY different stories as far as how they're shaping our organization.

        LJ doesn't try. He doesn't prepare. He's out drinking until 2-3am on saturday nights before a game. He doesn't care.

        Tony is always prepared. You know what you get with him. He takes care of himself and he isn't a problem off the field.

        I'm also on the trade LJ bandwagon. I'm tired of watching him not give a crap about this team. I want to keep Tony because he's exactly the kind of player you think about when you talk about "veteran leadership."

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • #19
          Don't be shocked to see Buffalo offer their 2nd round pick for Tony Gonzalez. I really think this can happen if they do trade Jason Peters for the later of the Eagles 1st round picks.

          Buffalo's line was jsut as good without Peters last year. Would Buffalo do something along these lines? I think so.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

          Comment


          • #20
            I see your Tony G, and I raise you a


            Sig by Fenikz

            I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

            Comment


            • #21
              Espn's Insider rumor report has Green Bay on the list, but that's all I could find. I'd like Tony G to Green Bay very much. respect, safe (Ali G).

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Espn's Insider rumor report has Green Bay on the list, but that's all I could find. I'd like Tony G to Green Bay very much. respect, safe (Ali G).
                Well if they are thinking about trading him, Green Bay is definitely a possibility. We almost got him before the trade deadline, but the Chiefs pulled out at the last minute.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I waS just going to say that he would go to Green Bay. He would be a good fit there.

                  sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    As a Chiefs and Packers fan, I can definitely see him fitting in Green Bay. However, I don't know that the Chiefs want to let him go with what they are placing together.


                    Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Tony would help Jermichael Develop alot.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        He'd also help Brad Cottam, who we drafted last year.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information