No announcement yet.

New Lions Jerseys Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I used to assume that the arm overlap was the other way around, but now I can't picture it any other way and can't even be sure of that. This is quite annoying.
    Good for them?

Comment

coooooool.

Sig by BoneKrusher
      Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Should have added just a picture of a Lion eating a gazelle in the wild or that monkey holding up Simba from the Lion King or just a middle finger followed by the Vikings,Packers and Bears logo. Or Ernie Sims eating a gazzelle in the wild. All would have been better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
          PS apparently the 49ers and Jags are getting new uni's?! Anyone have info on that?
          The team confirmed today that the 49ers will be changing the uniform for the 2009 season. The new design will be presented at the 49ers Draft Day event on April 25. No further details will be released until then.
          http://49ers.com/blog49/?p=426

The 49ers today announced that there will, in fact, be a uniform change for the 2009 season.

The concept of throwback-style uniforms has been discussed for several seasons. The new design will be on display at the 49ers draft day event on April 25, the club announced.

Club chief operating officer Andy Dolich foreshadowed today's announcement at the state-of-the-franchise event last night in San Mateo when he said, "Stay tuned," after being asked if the 49ers might go back to the team's classic uniform design that was changed in 1996.
          http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...is-season.html

The 49ers, indeed, will unveil a new -- perhaps old -- look this season. On its web site, the team announced that it would unveil the new uniform in two months: "The team confirmed today that the 49ers will be changing the uniform for the 2009 season. The new design will be presented at the 49ers Draft Day event on April 25. No further details will be released until then."

In the past, Jed York has said he favors the cherry red threads from the early 1980s, the ones the team has worn for "throwback" games twice a year in recent seasons. The team held focus groups early last year to get input from both fans and the players. How closely will the new look resemble the uniforms of yesteryear? We'll find out in April ...
          http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/019707.html

Comment

I like it, kind of like the Cardinal change to thier logo, nothing drastic but modernized it

Comment

If it was put on NFLShop.com, I wouldn't quite call it a leak.

Nice new logo though.
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Link has been removed.... interesting

That new version of the team tracter-trailer has mysteriously disappeared from the NFLShop catalog.
                Last edited by phlysac; 03-24-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

yeah, that does look alot better. They did a nice job with it. That Lion is a straight up BAMF.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                    Good modernization. Hoping to follow in the footsteps of the Cardinals I guess!

PS apparently the 49ers and Jags are getting new uni's?! Anyone have info on that?
                    I heard somewhere that the Jags were changing their helmet design. That the black paint would be like a sparkle and that they would glimmer in the sun. I'll see if I can find something...

EDIT: I coulnd't find anything. I think that they are doing a much better job of keeping it covered up. But the little that I saw it seemed as though the uniform changes are going to be nothing drastic.
                    Last edited by vikes_28; 03-24-2009, 03:51 PM.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

http://waynefontes.com/2009/03/rumor...ogo-swirl.html

I guess it is a rumor that there will be more than just a logo change...

sig by fenikz
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                        http://waynefontes.com/2009/03/rumor...ogo-swirl.html

I guess it is a rumor that there will be more than just a logo change...
                        That was an older article, but yes Grady Jackson mentioned that. Everyone knows that we are going to get a new logo AND new jerseys. The color change was a possibility but based off that logo leak, it doesn't look like the colors have changed.

Comment

The Jags will apparently undergo minor uniform changes, mostly striping and placement of color on uniforms. All the colors and logo will stay the same, according to sources.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I think that the old logo was better than any of the proposed options, but at least they didn't **** it up too bad. The other rumored logos looked *** as ****, this one is just a slight downgrade.

Comment

Like the new Lions look, next step i guess is to put a team together.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                I think that the old logo was better than any of the proposed options, but at least they didn't **** it up too bad. The other rumored logos looked *** as ****, this one is just a slight downgrade.
                                I think it looks 10 times better than it did before.

sig by fenikz
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information