Expanding Season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    The only way I'd be in favor of this is if they expanded rosters, 53 isn't enough with the amount of injuries that will probably be suffered...The fan, and fantasy football nut in me wants more games, but the realistically it makes you wonder how injured your favorite team would be after 18 games, then imagine not getting a bye that next week either if you make the playoffs.

First they want to make teams fly all across the country to play games, now adding games, their getting a little out of control too fast for my taste.

Oh and I'm definately not in favor of decreasing the pre-season, I actually enjoy seeing those bottom of the roster guys fighting for a spot, the starters need to be taken out early anyway...But those games are fun for me to watch especially when you have some young guys your trying to see who can contribute, you shorten the pre-season and you barely have time to evaluate your younger guys.
    And other countries now..... stupid idea.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Oh and I'm definately not in favor of decreasing the pre-season, I actually enjoy seeing those bottom of the roster guys fighting for a spot, the starters need to be taken out early anyway...But those games are fun for me to watch especially when you have some young guys your trying to see who can contribute, you shorten the pre-season and you barely have time to evaluate your younger guys.

I agree.

I also think we should leave the regular season alone.
      I love the exact format of everything. I don't like the idea.
      The players are going to want more money for playing more games.
      the roster size will have to increase to accomadate (sp?) for injuries and fatigue
      Too much of a mess... just leave it as is
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Live it alone.

Limit pre season to 3 games max.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information