How about Ernest Shazor?
    I don't think he was ever drafted.....

Comment

I remember Shazor had a cup of coffee with the Cardinals but he got cut

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

He is now one of the backup WLB on the Lions
        I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Unable to stick with the Raiders, 49ers, Jets and now riding pine in Detroit.

Comment

lucky for him i guess is age is on his side (24) he COULD still improve

Comment

He got sucked into the blackhole.

Hopefully he got transported to a parallel universe where he can actually cover a receiver.

Comment

He was an average college safety who hit hard and was expected to be an early to mid pick to make a conversion to linebacker.

He came out a year too early thinking he'd end up going higher than he was ever going to and ended up in oakland. He did nothing there and ended up bouncing around, now he's not starting on the NFL's worst team.

He'll be a valet in a few years.

Comment

Everyone thinking he's a safety, he hasn't been that since he was with the Raiders, they started his conversion to LB there and he signed with the Lions as a LB due to injuries and being desperate for anyone who could make a tackle. But Marinelli was (amazingly) reluctant to play anyone on defense who wasn't an established part of his system, so he was scratched for most of the season in favor of guys like Alex Lewis and Ryan Nece.

He never got off the bench until the final game, and then registered a single assisted tackle.

Bing is still on the roster and if Schwartz is sincere, he will get a chance to make the team and play like everyone else. But with the Lions' new direction of getting bigger players in the front seven, unlike your typical T2 scheme, he would seem likely to be cut at some point.

Comment

He was a safety for the 49ers and failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
                      Oakland.....where Careers go 2 die
                      :p

he is S/LB who is too slow to stay at S and is too small for LB. He might have been a damn good S @ USC, but the speed of the game in the NFL is too much for him.
                      myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        Na Chandler tried, and Monica wasn't having it.
                        Could she BE any more of a control freak?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Funny i was thinking the exact same thing today before i came and looked him up, at 220 hes too small to play LB and hes too slow and poor in coverage to be a DB, he does give some versatility because he can play both positions poorly....he came out a year too early along with Dominique Byrd both players were supposed to sleepers and Byrd failed miserably, Bing most likely will as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                            Could she BE any more of a control freak?
                            Damn straight..Maybe she needs an orange-mocha-frappuccino!

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                              Everyone thinking he's a safety, he hasn't been that since he was with the Raiders, they started his conversion to LB there and he signed with the Lions as a LB due to injuries and being desperate for anyone who could make a tackle. But Marinelli was (amazingly) reluctant to play anyone on defense who wasn't an established part of his system, so he was scratched for most of the season in favor of guys like Alex Lewis and Ryan Nece.

He never got off the bench until the final game, and then registered a single assisted tackle.

Bing is still on the roster and if Schwartz is sincere, he will get a chance to make the team and play like everyone else. But with the Lions' new direction of getting bigger players in the front seven, unlike your typical T2 scheme, he would seem likely to be cut at some point.
                              I know that some coaches have a tendency to stick to vets, but on an 0-16 team if a guy is on the bench there's usually a reason other than the coaches preference.

Comment

It was pretty obvious to me the guy was going to be a bust. Wasn't shocked at all that he fell to the 5th round.
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information