where is darnell Bing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
    It was pretty obvious to me the guy was going to be a bust. Wasn't shocked at all that he fell to the 5th round.
    May i ask why it was so obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      Didn't Phoebe have some spare room? I always figured her to go black & never go back. She looks the type.
      Same here. I always figured her and Gerald would get together when Arnold and Helga started dating.
      Last edited by mqtirishfan; 03-29-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
        Same here. I always figured her and Gerald would get together when Arnold and Helga started dating.
        Way to ruin a perfectly good reference dick.

EDIT: When did Arnold and Helga start dating?
        Last edited by Brodeur; 03-29-2009, 10:08 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Way to ruin a perfectly good reference dick.

EDIT: When did Arnold and Helga start dating?
          Psh, you know you enjoyed the switch. Also, I want credit for making my reference so relevant to the discussion. I felt it was A+ work.

I meant that once Arnold and Helga started dating, those two would eventually follow suit in the future.
          Last edited by mqtirishfan; 03-29-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
            Psh, you know you enjoyed the switch. Also, I want credit for making my reference so relevant to the discussion. I felt it was A+ work.

I meant that once Arnold and Helga started dating, those two would eventually follow suit in the future.
            Psh, Arnold always preferred this sexy piece of meat:

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
              Oakland.....where Careers go 2 die
              Yeah...then they go to Detoit.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Wherever Kevin Ellison is going to end up in a couple years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                  May i ask why it was so obvious?

Whenever I saw him play he (and the rest of USCs defense) missed alot of tackles. The one game that really stuck out to me was the Rose Bowl against UT. USCs defense, including Bing, were missing tackles all game long. I never understood the hype really.

IMO the reason he was so high on everyones mock drafts was his big hits and the fact that he played for USC.
                  Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 03-30-2009, 01:44 PM.
                  "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

flipping burgers in so cal
                    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Kevin Ellison seems to be going in the same path, but at least he got a college degree.

Comment

i found him.

Comment

Never had a chance, to be honest. Almost always a step slow in coverage at USC. It's not like the NFL was going to slow down for him.

He was drafted as a depth LB. When Kiffin came on board, Bing ran crying to his fellow USC guy begging to be moved back to safety. Kiffin granted his wish, and Bing was released shortly thereafter.

On a team with as little talent as Oakland, Bing's failure to warrant a roster spot was quite telling.

I never understood what people saw in the guy. Never understood why we'd waste a 4th round pick on a guy with no NFL future, other than an outside chance of being a decent special teamer.

I just knew this pick was going to be Elvis Dumervil. I was all set to put away my disdain for that idiot Al Davis and praise him for stealing a beast. But...no. He drafts a slow dummy with no true position. Unreal.

Other notable 4th rounders that year:

Ko Simpson - Safety, a perennial position of need.
                          Jahri Evans - Guard, a position of need.
                          Leon Washington - HB. We weren't exactly stacked at RB, and could have used another return man.
                          Brandon Marshall - WR. Denver made out like bandits in this round.
                          Domata Peko - DT, a perennial position of need.
                          Barry Cofield - See above. Missed out on two really good DTs. That chaps my ass.
                          Ray Edwards - DE, a perennial position of need. He's not much of a pass rusher, but he's strong against the run and a good value for where he was drafted.
                          Willie Colon - OT, a perennial position of need.
                          My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Locked in my basement.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information