Jeff Garcia to Raiders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Jeff is quite the winner, on and off the field.
    If I were Jeff, I would want to lose every game so I could go home to that everyday. Take a few days of pratice off to do work in bed

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Lucky Oakland fans, now you get to see his wife all the time:

And T.O. called him ***... yeah okay.
      ZOMG, how could someone ugly like him get a girl like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        ZOMG, how could someone ugly like him get a girl like that!!
        He's good at running the scramble drill.

Comment

Motivational behavior mod for Russell

NFL Live said the Raider braintrust, such as it is, werent confident they could get the full 16 games from Russell.

Russell's development has always been way, way behind the curve since his rookie camp holdout, & they've had to shuffle the front 5 o-line so many times I've lost count b/c Gallery is looking like a bust, they made do at center with a 9ers retread on his last legs literally, & now gone Kwame Harris has never been able to pass block in the NFL, ever....This thing with Russell & the overall low talent base & other personnel problems like McFadden's ball control issues, etc, have all taken a back seat to the chaos in their front office that's still ongoing -- this is the Raider Nation we're talking here sportsfans, the worst-managed team in the league, & when quizzed on this clusterf*ck the running joke here in the Bay Area is They Will Get the Ownership Certificate When They Pry It From Al's Cold Dead Hands... sad but true.

Anyway all these shortcomings were exposed last yr. when their offense was dead last in the NFL for many wks. & Russell looked confused out there. I think Russell is on notice right now to hit the ground running as he should have done his rookie yr, & they brought in Bay Area Garcia to light a fire under him. I never bought into the myth of a veteran QB mentoring a younger one, but I do believe a veteran threatens an underachieving young QB's starting job -- pushing him is better behavior mod than playing carrot & donkey with Russell.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information