Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "gisele And Tom's Goons Fire At Photographers"

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04062009...ows_163138.htm

Wow. I don't like the paparazzi either, but damn.

Cheddar Tom

I wish. :(
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

**** the paparazzi. They whine about everything. They deserve every ass kicking they get.

Comment

I say good job if it was the bodyguards.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Anyone surprised? Tom Brady is the most gangsta motha ****** ever!
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Props to them. I actually don't care. I honestly hate the poporazzi (sp?) and think that anything and everything that happens to them is the fault of their own. I realize that is there job, but they choose to invade the privacy of others, even when requested not to do so, and I don't buy the job as an excuse. Sure, you have to do that to excel, but that doesn't make it right.

I hate them. Props to Tom for laying the hammer down.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              **** the paparazzi. They whine about everything. They deserve every ass kicking they get.
              Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
              I say good job if it was the bodyguards.
              Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
              Props to them. I actually don't care. I honestly hate the poporazzi (sp?) and think that anything and everything that happens to them is the fault of their own. I realize that is there job, but they choose to invade the privacy of others, even when requested not to do so, and I don't buy the job as an excuse. Sure, you have to do that to excel, but that doesn't make it right.

You wouldn't "whine" about somebody shooting a bullet through your windshield and past your head?

Here's the hypocrisy again. Michael Vick is a monster because he bankrolled a dogfighting ring. Adam Jones is a monster because somebody in his entourage shot at somebody.

Tom Brady is in the right because somebody in his entourage shot a bullet at somebody? Huh?

Comment

That. Was. Awesome.

Comment

Are you serious? You're praising people for taking pot shots at unarmed people? Getting shot at, and I can only assume getting shot, really, really sucks. Don't get me wrong paparazzi are annoying bottom feeders, but you can't shoot them for being annoying. What is this the wild west?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

I realize that is there job.
                    I would not call stocking people a job.

Comment

You hire Columbian security, you are going to get Columbian security.

Comment

I never got the interest in famous people's lives.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'm pretty happy with this. Maybe if more of these POS "photographers" got shot up they would stop doing a "job" that inevitably seems to put lives in danger.

Step 2: send out People magazine and the other rags that run this **** with anthrax in the folds so the consumers who fuel this pathetic demand for photos of "celebrities" get culled as well.

Originally posted by My President is Black View Post
                          You wouldn't "whine" about somebody shooting a bullet through your windshield and past your head?

Here's the hypocrisy again. Michael Vick is a monster because he bankrolled a dogfighting ring. Adam Jones is a monster because somebody in his entourage shot at somebody.

Tom Brady is in the right because somebody in his entourage shot a bullet at somebody? Huh?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I wonder if peoples' reactions would be different if it was Ray Lewis' wedding.

Comment

Tom Brady = Thug

He has a bastard child and he's shootin' up people. Not to mention all the hunnies he's mackin'. Don't **** with Gisbrady.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information