Another idiot WR in trouble with the law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
    Not really, the Jags are druggies while you guys are thugs. (IMO)
    Right.

Charles Sharon - Grand theft of a firearm and carrying a concealed weapon.
    Ahmad Carrol - Possession of ecstasy and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
    Stocker McDougle - Felony battery on a person over the age of 65.

Comment

No seriously, Palmer's right. Because the Bengals were semi-well known because of their offense and Chad Johnson, they got all the bad press.

I believe that the Bengals had extremely unwarranted press. Not the players, but the blame being put on the coaches and the FO.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        No seriously, Palmer's right. Because the Bengals were semi-well known because of their offense and Chad Johnson, they got all the bad press.

I believe that the Bengals had extremely unwarranted press. Not the players, but the blame being put on the coaches and the FO.
        THANK YOU! Someone thinking logically. That stretch was awful for us, no doubt but clowns still chime in with the "bet the Bengals sign him LOLZ" posts when the team has stayed out of trouble for the last two years.

Comment

Calvin Johnson tested positive for marijuana at the combine...not the greatest examples of model citizens lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rayray52 View Post
            Calvin Johnson tested positive for marijuana at the combine...not the greatest examples of model citizens lol
            No, he didn't test positive for marijuana at the combine. He admitted to using it in the past during interviews at the combine. I don't see smoking weed a few times as a knock on character at all really.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayray52 View Post
              its not that big of a deal..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Actually, the fact that he admitted he did it previously, and he didn't have to, speaks volumes about the type of character person Calvin is.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Do all Jags receivers just do lines to offset how much they suck?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    That's how they get through the day.

Comment

Will people ever learn...... I don't see him getting signed unless someone is desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Sure. After all, the Ford's are buying.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I would smoke weed too if i was Reggie Williams.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

what about Andre Johnson? He seems to be an ok guy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                              Will people ever learn...... I don't see him getting signed unless someone is desperate
                              I think the Jets should bring in one of the two druggie jags receivers. both have potential to be good and if it doesn't work out cut them. during their stay with the team have them live with players who can monitor them
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Halsey Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Thumper
                                Fitz is not a model citizen. He beat his girlfriend and now there is a restraining order.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/12/31/l...eing-a-rather/

Ah, geez, I hope that's not true. He seems like a nice enough guy.

Next Calvin Johnson will get caught smoking weed with Torry Holt and Hines Ward!
                                Woah, hang on here! That has not been proven to be true.

There hasn't been a restraining order issued against Fitzgerald. She has only filed a PFA, not an actual police report. The former has no legal consequences for lying or opportunity to investigate the claims what so ever.

This has gotten pretty much zero coverage in Arizona because most of the media can see that this 'incident' is a load of nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information