Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CJ and Braylon to the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CJ and Braylon to the Giants?

    I know this sounds unreliable, but I just heard through someone else that a local radio station here is reporting that the Giants are in serious discussions with both Cleveland and Cincinnati to bring one, if not both Braylon Edwards and Chad Johnson to New York.

    Again I know without a link it's hardly credible, but we know it's more than possible and I wouldn't have posted this if I had any reason to believe it wasn't reported..Stay tuned I guess?

    For the record I'm from New York, and the radio station is WFAN.
    Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

  • #2
    I believe you. That would be a deadly offense. Braylon would actually catch footballs. Shall I say super bowl here they come again.
    http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

    Comment


    • #3
      It wouldn't last long though...they would be screaming for new contracts as soon as they get a taste of real success.

      Comment


      • #4
        One is possible...both, no way jose.



        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
        Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

        Comment


        • #5
          DO IT! The Giants would then have a crazy aging receiver who thinks he is better than he is. Oh and his name is Chad Ocho Sinco ;) so... He will clash with Eli Manning's style and Tom Coughlins' enviorment. Not only that but can the Giants keep both of them happy with their run based attack. All of a sudden the Giants have a young WR who collapses in crunch time (just like Eli) and an aging WR who's name is Chad Ocho-Sinco, 'nuff said.

          Comment


          • #6
            What are the values of Edwards and Ocho Cinco?
            I'd imagine maybe a 1st for Edwards, 2nd round pick.
            Ocho Cinco a 2nd/3rd round pick.

            Heck, do it Giants. Trade your 1st for Edwards and a 2nd for Ocho Cinco.

            Comment


            • #7
              It's for one or the other, Chad is going to want a new deal, and Braylon will be fairly close to one...Signing both would be a disaster and I'm pretty sure that's not the case.





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • #8
                I was hoping they would draft Britt instead, you know, for Scotty's sake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  DO IT! The Giants would then have a crazy aging receiver who thinks he is better than he is. Oh and his name is Chad Ocho Sinco ;) so... He will clash with Eli Manning's style and Tom Coughlins' enviorment. Not only that but can the Giants keep both of them happy with their run based attack. All of a sudden the Giants have a young WR who collapses in crunch time (just like Eli) and an aging WR who's name is Chad Ocho-Sinco, 'nuff said.
                  [b]value

                  Eli Manning has 16 4th-quarter comebacks, including a game winning touchdown in the SUPER BOWL. He may be inconsistent, but a choke he is not.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Get em out of my division!!!!
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                    John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I believe you; that's how most of the NY sports media/fans typically think.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
                        [b]value

                        Eli Manning has 16 4th-quarter comebacks, including a game winning touchdown in the SUPER BOWL. He may be inconsistent, but a choke he is not.
                        You must have missed the last time he played the Eagles in the playoffs and prior to that superbowl win he was known for being a choke artist but hey, everyone gets lucky sometimes.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I do know that the Eagles and Giants are both charging hard for Anquan Boldin and Braylon Edwards. The Giants can have Mr. Ocho Sinco (which BTW doesn't even mean 85).

                          PS- What happens if Chad is traded and he doesn't get #85?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            You must have missed the last time he played the Eagles in the playoffs and prior to that superbowl win he was known for being a choke artist but hey, everyone gets lucky sometimes.
                            Not every quarterback is going to be John Elway their first two years as a full-time starter. I'm not saying he's Dr. Clutch, I'm just saying 16 games that you help your team come back and win a game in the 4th quarter is more than your average choke-artist.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              I do know that the Eagles and Giants are both charging hard for Anquan Boldin and Braylon Edwards. The Giants can have Mr. Ocho Sinco (which BTW doesn't even mean 85).

                              PS- What happens if Chad is traded and he doesn't get #85?
                              We will get to hear about it everyday on Sportscenter, and it will be #1 on that weeks not top ten.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information