No announcement yet.

CJ and Braylon to the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still holding out hope for Barylon. I'm not sure bringing in both of thse guys is a good idea though.

As for the other thing as someone already said Eli might be a lot of things but being a choke artist is not one of them.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm sure they could land one but I doubt they get both of them. Giants would have to give up too much as well as pay both of them. I'm pretty sure that Edwards contract is up after this season and he's going to want Larry Fitz money.

Comment

Just did a little research on this. Apparently 950 ESPN Radio in Philly was reporting that the Giants and Browns were close to a deal for our 1st and 5th round picks for Braylon. Apparently WFAN has picked this rumor up and is also doing work to find out if this is true or not. It's all speculation at this point though.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So long to the idea of Crabtree going to Oakland......:(

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            You must have missed the last time he played the Eagles in the playoffs and prior to that superbowl win he was known for being a choke artist but hey, everyone gets lucky sometimes.
            Eli is the clutchest QB in the NFC East, at the very least.

Comment

You must have missed the last time he played the Eagles in the playoffs and prior to that superbowl win he was known for being a choke artist but hey, everyone gets lucky sometimes.
              You Sir are an Idiot. Eli had a bad game against the eagles in the playoffs but you must have forgotten that overtime comeback win that Eli got over the eagles in 06, ahhhh what a great game that was. Eli has had 16 4th quarter comebacks in 4 and a half years of starting as a NFL quarterback which is a GREAT feat. Lucky? Give me a damn break. Let's break down some other QB's "lucky stats" as you may call it...Joe Montana finished his career at age 38 with 31 fourth quarter/overtime comebacks. Tom Brady in 7 years starting has 26 comebacks, Dan Marino had 37 fourth quarter comebacks in 17 NFL seasons.

Not saying he will but if Eli does play 17 NFL seasons (unlikely) and keeps up this pace he could get up to 54 fourth quarter comebacks which would put him number one all time in that catagory. Like I said it is unlikley that will happen but im just tossing some stats around. If this is a choke artist then you tell me what quarterback is not one

Oh and also Eli has lead his team to the playoffs for four years straight, all four years he has started. Yep, hes one heck of a choke artist... He sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                Eli is the clutchest QB in the NFC East, at the very least.
                that is not saying much when you are in a division with Mr. Choke himself (Romo) and Donovan McNabb. I'd say that D-Mac and Eli are =.

PS- I wonder what would've happened if the Eagles had a #1 WR, how good would McNabb be?

Comment

that is not saying much when you are in a division with Mr. Choke himself (Romo) and Donovan McNabb. I'd say that D-Mac and Eli are =.

PS- I wonder what would've happened if the Eagles had a #1 WR, how good would McNabb be?

Oh we found out...when he couldn't run a two minute drill in the biggest game of his life cause he was "sick."

Comment

PS...

Eli's record in the Super Bowl 1-0
                    McNabb's 0-1

Both had a chance to win it. Only one did.

Comment

Originally posted by Toneloc498 View Post
                      You Sir are an Idiot. Eli had a bad game against the eagles in the playoffs but you must have forgotten that overtime comeback win that Eli got over the eagles in 06, ahhhh what a great game that was. Eli has had 16 4th quarter comebacks in 4 and a half years of starting as a NFL quarterback which is a GREAT feat. Lucky? Give me a damn break. Let's break down some other QB's "lucky stats" as you may call it...Joe Montana finished his career at age 38 with 31 fourth quarter/overtime comebacks. Tom Brady in 7 years starting has 26 comebacks, Dan Marino had 37 fourth quarter comebacks in 17 NFL seasons.

Not saying he will but if Eli does play 17 NFL seasons (unlikely) and keeps up this pace he could get up to 54 fourth quarter comebacks which would put him number one all time in that catagory. Like I said it is unlikley that will happen but im just tossing some stats around. If this is a choke artist then you tell me what quarterback is not one

Oh and also Eli has lead his team to the playoffs for four years straight, all four years he has started. Yep, hes one heck of a choke artist... He sucks
                      I'm not going to lie, Eli is coming along and he is getting better but he was not known for being clutch and you and I both know that. Oh and those first 3 years he made the playoffs, he rode on the heels of a great run game (first with Tiki now with Jacobs) and a dominant defense.

Comment

One maybe, both? yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Toneloc498 View Post
                          You Sir are an Idiot. Eli had a bad game against the eagles in the playoffs but you must have forgotten that overtime comeback win that Eli got over the eagles in 06
                          I hate you so much. :( I was at that game. Everything was going swimmingly until Andy Reid curled up into a shell. Then Plaxico Burress caught the GW TD right below me. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. I got sunburned too, just to make things extra special.

Comment

Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
                            PS...

Eli's record in the Super Bowl 1-0
                            McNabb's 0-1

Both had a chance to win it. Only one did.
                            Trent Dilfer= 1-0
                            Dan Marino= 0-1

Trent Dilfer for HOFer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              I hate you so much. :( I was at that game. Everything was going swimmingly until Andy Reid curled up into a shell. Then Plaxico Burress caught the GW TD right below me. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. I got sunburned too, just to make things extra special.
                              I was at that game also. I felt the exact opposite obviously.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                One maybe, both? yeah right.
                                Yeah that was a little unfair for me to say that, but he did throw 3 interceptions and was sacked 4 times. Hard to win when your QB has a game like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information