No announcement yet.

CJ and Braylon to the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a 1st, 5th, and one of the WRs like Hixon or whoever.

Comment

There's no way the Giants get both. One or the other would help them regain the explosiveness lost to Plax's idiocy. But both isn't going to happen.

I saw CJ and thought Megatron, too. That is one guy I feel confident saying will absolutely not be leaving Detroit any time soon.

EDIT: It is common for players to call each other by the number(s) they wear, both Eightyfive and Eight Five. Whether or not Chad's "Ocho Cinco" was intentionally Eight-Five instead of Eightyfive is not known, but the nickname isn't necessarily wrong.
      Last edited by FlyingElvis; 04-08-2009, 10:05 AM.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        If this doesn't happen Scotty may just commit suicide.
        with Rutgers' roster full of future all-pro's? No way Scotty's gonna miss out.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
          Also that playoff game was a joke, you cannot say that was a choke because the wind negated every throw made, that just makes you not credible so anything you say wont be taken seriously.
          I like how Eli is allowed all the excuses in the world...You know it does get windy in an outdoor stadium in NY, that's going to happen again at some point.

But Braylon would be a great addition, he's a deep threat that can go up and get the ball, and he fits well with Steve Smith.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            I do know that the Eagles and Giants are both charging hard for Anquan Boldin and Braylon Edwards. The Giants can have Mr. Ocho Sinco (which BTW doesn't even mean 85).

PS- What happens if Chad is traded and he doesn't get #85?
            1) it's Ocho Cinco, the C sounds like an S when you pronounce it, but it's not spelled with an S.

2) The eight-five is on purpose. He'd change his name to eightyfive ("Ochenta y Cinco" I believe) if that's what he wanted. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's a mistake.

Comment

As a Ravens fan, this sounds like a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I like how Eli is allowed all the excuses in the world...You know it does get windy in an outdoor stadium in NY, that's going to happen again at some point.

But Braylon would be a great addition, he's a deep threat that can go up and get the ball, and he fits well with Steve Smith.
                yes, i would not consider it a crappy game though, passes sail with horrible recievers and winds, its a fact, Eli cant do it all lol.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that the reports mean they are going after both, but will only want one. If they get one, they likely won;t keep going after the other.

Originally posted by Jakey
                  WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

God the Eagles and Giants are going after the same people. The Eagles have now lowered themselves to targeting Chad Ocho-Sinco. :(

Comment

I wouldn't touch Edwaqrds, he led the NFL in drops last year especially in crucial situations and for the money he makes, it ain't worth it.
                      And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                        I wouldn't touch Edwaqrds, he led the NFL in drops last year especially in crucial situations and for the money he makes, it ain't worth it.
                        Chad Johnson led the league in drops a few years ago as well.

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information