Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Roy E Williams be an All-Pro next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy can match up with any WR in the league in terms of talent (except for Calvin, of course). Great size, speed, strength, leaping ability, body control, etc. However, he's not always "on", AKA he'll disappear for stretches and play inconsistently. If he really focuses, I see no reason why he can't make the Pro Bowl, but that's a big "if".
    I'm a state.

Comment

Can't believe I forgot about Andre Johnson... yeah this is a pretty loaded time in the NFL for receivers but I still think Roy E Williams stacks up with Johnson and Fitz in terms of physical abilities.

Smith will be 30 in May and Boldin will play his last season in his 20s next year. Plus pretty hard to be named all-pro when you have another all-pro on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by cdf_2108 View Post
        Can't believe I forgot about Andre Johnson... yeah this is a pretty loaded time in the NFL for receivers but I still think Roy E Williams stacks up with Johnson and Fitz in terms of physical abilities.

Smith will be 30 in May and Boldin will play his last season in his 20s next year. Plus pretty hard to be named all-pro when you have another all-pro on your team.
        wow wow wow wow. No he does not. He's good. But he doesn't compare in any way to Fitz and CJ.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are in there own league. No one right now is as good as those 3.

Comment

All-Pro is aiming way too high.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Roy Williams and Larry Fitzgerald had pretty much identical triangle numbers at the combine (6'3, 4.5, 215). Obviously CJ was more of a combine freak but in terms of getting separation and being physical after-the-catch, I find it hard to not put Roy in their company when he's on his game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCmK8_Kp_eM

Comment

Roy Williams would be the Cardinals 4th WR, how is he gonna be a all-pro

Comment

Roy Williams and Larry Fitzgerald had pretty much identical triangle numbers at the combine (6'3, 4.5, 215). Obviously CJ was more of a combine freak but in terms of getting separation and being physical after-the-catch, I find it hard to not put Roy in their company when he's on his game:

combine numbers don't mean that much. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Roy Williams does not belong in the list Fitzgerald, Calvin Johsnon, Andre Johnson. Yes he's good, but he's not the same kind of animal.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

No. Too much competition w/stud WRs around the league and too much competition from Witten and RBs out of the backfield. But he will make the pro-bowl b/c Dallas fans are vote whores.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                      No. Too much competition w/stud WRs around the league and too much competition from Witten and RBs out of the backfield. But he will make the pro-bowl b/c Dallas fans are vote whores.
                      the Pro Bowl doesn't mean anything anymore.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Even when he is on his game his game couldn't touch their game with a ten foot pole.

Comment

the thing is Roy E is on his game far less than Larry and Andre and CJ.

So in other words he sucks.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                            Even when he is on his game his game couldn't touch their game with a ten foot pole.
                            In Williams defense, He did have Jon Kitna throwing him the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                              Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are in there own league. No one right now is as good as those 3.
                              i think he showed in the playoffs, Fitz is in a league of HIS own.

Comment

Cowboys fans are the greatest, aren't they. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information