Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Roy E Williams be an All-Pro next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Cowboys fans are the greatest, aren't they. :p
    Yes they are the greatest homers of all time. :)

Comment

Roy Williams has tons of talent.. He just has lapses in concentration, unreliable hands.. He has All Pro ability, but beating out the previously named NFC WR's is unlikely.

I think Roy Williams and Braylon Edwards are the same person.

Comment

He won't be able to beat out Miles KILOMETERS Austin.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

All Pro is pushing it, but Pro Bowl is a reasonable expectation. He is a big guy with long hands that likes to catch balls on his fingertips. I think him and Romo will have some really nice sideline and end zone hook ups next season. When Roy is motivated he has all world talent. I think this year he'll be motivated to make a name for himself. The problem is after next year. Is he going to get into slumps again like in Detroit. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm not banking on anything with him until he shows some consistency.

Oh and there's no way in hell that Cowboy fans are the biggest homers. We just have to defend our team from dumb asses who like to downgrade the good players on the team. Romo sucks so bad that in his first 39 starts he has 81 TDs and a 63.6% accuracy. If you don't think he's a a top 5 guy that's fine, but thinking he sucks is ********. Besides there are about 4 or 5 AFC teams that have the biggest elitist homers. Look at how many Cowboys are in the Hall of Fame versus teams with way less titles and tell me that Cowboy fans are the biggest homers.
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

No. Guys that would make the All-Pro team before REW does include...

Andre Johnson
            Steve Smith
            Larry Fitzgerald
            Calvin Johnson
            Anquan Boldin
            Randy Moss
            Wes Welker
            Dwayne Bowe
            Brandon Marshall
            Roddy White
            Greg Jennings
            Lee Evans
            Terrell Owens
            Vincent Jackson
            Donald Driver
            Chad Johnson
            DeSean Jackson
            T.J Houshmanzadeh
            Braylon Edwards
            Santonio Holmes

Am I forgetting anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              No. Guys that would make the All-Pro team before REW does include...

Andre Johnson
              Steve Smith
              Larry Fitzgerald
              Calvin Johnson
              Anquan Boldin
              Randy Moss
              Wes Welker
              Dwayne Bowe
              Brandon Marshall
              Roddy White
              Greg Jennings
              Lee Evans
              Terrell Owens
              Vincent Jackson
              Donald Driver
              Chad Johnson
              DeSean Jackson
              T.J Houshmanzadeh
              Braylon Edwards
              Santonio Holmes

Am I forgetting anyone?
              Leave out Lee Evans, Donald Driver, DeSean Jackson, and Wes Welker and you sir are correct.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I would include Reggie Wayne, especially now that Harrison isn't stealing targets and Peyton is healthy again. In a similar situation, he had a great 2007 season (104-1,510-10).
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

It is hard to say someone will be an All-Pro after averaging 2 Rec a game last year. That was due to Garrett not using him, but if he was unable to use his last year its unrealistic to expect Garrett to be able to turn him into an All-Pro. Would Fitz/A Johnson have had his limited production if he was in Williams spot was year?

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    I would include Reggie Wayne, especially now that Harrison isn't stealing targets and Peyton is healthy again. In a similar situation, he had a great 2007 season (104-1,510-10).
                    Wow, I completely forgot about Reggie. He's obviously on there, my bad.

Malaka, DeSean is going to get 2,300 yards and 28 TD this year. Deal with it.

Comment

Am I forgetting anyone?
                      Derrick Mason (can't believe he's never been voted to the pro-bowl, what a joke)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

he will forever be almost great but never will actually get there

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                          he will forever be almost great but never will actually get there
                          Derrick Mason? He's got 10k yards and most of that was after 4 years in the league. If anything he's underrated.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Wow, I completely forgot about Reggie. He's obviously on there, my bad.

Malaka, DeSean is going to get 2,300 yards and 28 TD this year. Deal with it.
                            And Domenik Hixon is going to do that, solve world hunger, and calculate the exact value of Pi.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

He may never make the All-Pro team, but a pro bowl season is within reach...One thing I do know he can do, and that's get into the endzone...The only 3 WR's that I can think of that had more TD's then him(23) in his first 3 seasons were Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald(24), and Greg Jennings(24), nearly every other elite WR didn't come close to that margin.

I'll have to see if he can be a complete WR in every aspect, but I don't think he'll have any trouble reaching 10 TD's with the looks he'll get.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

This question should really be whether or not he will be a pro-bowler, rather than All-Pro. I think we all pretty much agree he has little to no shot at All-Pro. Even though Pro Bowls isn't a very good measure of how good a season a player has had, I still think it's a more realistic goal for Roy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information