Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How great is this month old Charles Davis Mock??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    This is a really funny mock draft from last year, it starts to get good after the first 2 picks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5QRZ...eature=related
    Someone was too high on big 12 WR's eh?

Comment

This is a really funny mock draft from last year, it starts to get good after the first 2 picks.

Wow that is bad. lol
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      Originally posted by Breed
      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by broth223
        umm.................. since when did the lions run a 3-4 set?
        Get used to it my friend. Ya gots teh Schwartz /spaceballs. Lots of people didn't know what scheme and sets the Titans used when he was here.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Darry Beckwith in first = fail.

Comment

I don't mind Davis that much, he's way off a lot of times, but at least he's got his own opinions. I don't mind Dukes that much either.

Mayock on the other hand, he thinks he knows everything and is so freaking annoying. He states everything he thinks as fact, and it just pisses me off. He's good at breaking down tape, but that's it. He's no where as bad as McShay though, McShay is god awful.

If it wasn't for Charlie Casserly, Path to the Draft and NFLN's draft coverage would be garbage.

It would be awesome if one day Scott makes it onto TV. I think his resume speaks for itself, building one of the best and most respected draft sites.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I Hate Jamie Dukes!!!
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I threw up in my mouth a little...

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

If that is serious that is the worst mock I have ever seen, Wesley Woodyard to the 49ers? Thats terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Donno View Post
                    If that is serious that is the worst mock I have ever seen, Wesley Woodyard to the 49ers? Thats terrible.

Not as bad as Mike Hart being a top-20 pick lol

Comment

I've never had a problem with Charles Davis.. Jamie Dukes is a raving lunatic though. Can't stand him.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        I strongly dislike Charles Davis (and Jamie Dukes) as well.
                        Yeah those two are annoying. Casserley sometimes stumbles through his phrases but he knows his stuff, Lombardi is good, Mayock is fantastic. I personally love Wyche, he's so calm and articulate. Rich Eisen is like a kid who finds a new toy every day. But I think he's growing into the role, his football knowledge seems to get better every year as well.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I forgot about Wyche, I'm a big fan of his. Eisen is funny, and is pretty much just like a moderator, so he gets a pass for not having great football knowledge.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

back to the topic. there wasnt a moment this year that vontae to the saints made sense and people giving him to the saints either didnt do their due dilligence or had no clue about the saints organisation.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

WTF?!

He didn't even know how to spell a majority of prospects, Quentin Grooves, Limus Sweed, etc etc...That should be deleted, because that's pretty pathetic all around.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Davis is not that bad, the few picks that were way off were caused by offseason moves and such that take away needs or create bigger ones

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information