Leon Hall Arrested on DUI Charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Hall Arrested on DUI Charge

Third-year cornerback Leon Hall was stopped Sunday at 3:11 a.m. on Mount Carmel-Tobasco Road in Union Township.

The Ohio State Patrol said Hall's blood-alcohol level was .149, nearly twice the legal limit. Hall was charged with driving under the influence and driving left of center.
    http://www.wlwt.com/news/19131141/detail.html

When I first heard about this, I thought it was ironic that it was Hall, knowing that at the time they drafted him they took him because he was a high character guy and they were trying to clean up their image lol.

I'm pretty sure they were expecting to not hear his name come up in any off the field issues.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Doesn't deserve his own thread... Throw him in the "In Trouble With the Law Thread" like the rest of the "above the law" losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        Doesn't deserve his own thread... Throw him in the "In Trouble With the Law Thread" like the rest of the "above the law" losers.
        i agree, its not that huge of an off the field problem though, alot of normal people get DUIs, but alot less people shoot themselves in the leg or drive into other people

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
          i agree, its not that huge of an off the field problem though, alot of normal people get DUIs, but alot less people shoot themselves in the leg or drive into other people
          The only difference between a DUI and driving into other people, is being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
            The only difference between a DUI and driving into other people, is being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
            its still not murder, alot of people get DUIs

Comment

i agree, its not that huge of an off the field problem though, alot of normal people get DUIs.
              I don't see how other people doing it makes it not a big deal?

Comment

What does the fact that a lot of people get DUIs have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
                  No, dumbass, driving into other people and driving under the influence are completely different.

edit// This has been posted on the team forum a day or two ago

RIP ST

Comment

tell that to Nick Adenhart's family

Comment

I know some people think DUI's are not that bad. I have lost several friends due to drunk driven and I don't condone it at all even though I'm a hypocrite since I have gotten behind the wheel while under the influence many times. :/ I hate them, and I do think their is a difference between buzzed and drunk driven but the BAC doesn't lie.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

You can get a DUI for not meeting a cop's standards on a field sobriety test. Just ask my roommate who got arrested for DUI before he ever had his first alcoholic drink. It was dismissed in court but he was still arrested.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          You can get a DUI for not meeting a cop's standards on a field sobriety test. Just ask my roommate who got arrested for DUI before he ever had his first alcoholic drink. It was dismissed in court but he was still arrested.
                          Try reading the article next time...

Or even the blurb I quoted.

Comment

Obviously, based on Hall driving left of center and the .149 BAC he was certainly being dangerous and was lucky nobody was hurt. However, I think people are just trying to say that not all DUI's are quite as dangerous as others.

Comment

Originally posted by Somse View Post
                              Try reading the article next time...

Or even the blurb I quoted.
                              I was making a comment about BOE's post, not yours.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information