Browns looking to deal Quinn and Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noondog View Post
    Count me in as one of those who would take Quinn and Jason Smith over Stafford and Beatty. That would make my year.
    That would be a pretty sweet start to '09. The Browns would be dumb to trade Quinn away though. He seems like he should be a real bargain. Hopefully his best playing years aren't wasted while the Browns screw around with the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Pssh, we all know that Colt Brennan is going to take that team to the Super Bowl.
      that deserves +rep everyday for a week. :bow:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        that deserves +rep everyday for a week. :bow:
        I love Colt Brennan. The fact that he went to a QB who wants to groom him, in Zorn, makes me think he has a potentially great future.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Was anyone else surprised he fell as far as he did last year? I was thinking he was a 3rd rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Is Cleveland just not sold on Quinn? Because I think it's pretty ******* stupid to trade him away, he did show some good things before his injury and I like his pro potential down the road, moreso than I do Russel.
            Like what?

I'm also not sure if you liking him is reason enough for them to not do it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Like what?

I'm also not sure if you liking him is reason enough for them to not do it.
              He was 23/35 for 239 yards and 2 TD's and 0 INTs against Denver in a losing effort. Then they won against Buffalo but he was 14/36 for 185 and 0 TD's and 0 INT's. But he was also injured in that game and tried playing through the injury the next game and did poorly.

Comment

• For the browns sake, I would not trade quinn straight up for a 1st rounder... He's already had a year of sitting and watching and a half season of play experience... by trading him away and maybe drafting a QB would put them back 2 years. I for one do not believe in derek anderson

for the ravens sake, go ahead and do it... i would not mind the ravens playing a team with a bunch of rookies

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                  He was 23/35 for 239 yards and 2 TD's and 0 INTs against Denver in a losing effort. Then they won against Buffalo but he was 14/36 for 185 and 0 TD's and 0 INT's. But he was also injured in that game and tried playing through the injury the next game and did poorly.
                  Having a good game against a pee wee defense is nothing to brag about, and the latter game is pretty damn awful.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Having a good game against a pee wee defense is nothing to brag about, and the latter game is pretty damn awful.
                    He broke his finger that game. What do you expect? It was also his second regular season game playing in other than his cameo in the last 5 minutes of the first half last year against the 49ers, what do you expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                      if braylon were to come to NY giants do you think he'd take #17?
                      Of course he would
                      If sanchez goes to broncos he will wear #6 even though culter had it

Do u think the brown would take a 2nd and 3 next year for edwards
                      One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

• Originally posted by jj45 View Post
                        Of course he would
                        If sanchez goes to broncos he will wear #6 even though culter had it

Do u think the brown would take a 2nd and 3 next year for edwards
                        It's going to take at least a 1st to get Edwards.
                        Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                          He broke his finger that game. What do you expect? It was also his second regular season game playing in other than his cameo in the last 5 minutes of the first half last year against the 49ers, what do you expect?
                          I agree, given the playing time he's had he's shown us that he can play in the NFL, he just got hurt. Trading him now sounds more like an initiative for Mangini to build the team differently than it does there's something inherently wrong with Quinn.

Comment

• I really like Quinn and the game he started last year, I was impressed and I think he will be a good QB.

Eric Mangini is no longer Man genius. WTF is he doing? You're trading away your teams 3 best offensive players (ex. Joe Thomas and Steinbach). You really expect to succeed? There is the draft but really how much impact to expect a rookie to have? A very small percentage of rookies actually come in and make a significant impact. Mangini I hope for your sake you don't do this because I guarantee that you will lose your job within 2 seasons if you do.

Comment

• Broncos 12 & 18 for both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                                Broncos 12 & 18 for both of them.
                                That would make their offense just ridiculous, but it would have to be to score more points than that porous defense is going to allow, especially when it is switching schemes.
                                Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information