No announcement yet.

Browns looking to deal Quinn and Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be interesting to see if the Browns go after another QB rather than just go with Anderson. Reports came out about the Browns wanting Sanchez, I can see them going after him in the draft.

Browns are very interesting this offseason with Mangini running the show. Likely gonna hurt them next year but the future is most definately on his shoulders now.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I think he is going to detroit
      One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

I think he is going to detroit and I would love to see edwards in chicago but for a second round pick
        One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

Yeah I wonder if the Browns trade Brady and Braylon, where they'll go at #5.. Sanchez, Crabtree, Orakpo?

I think the smart route would be Sanchez #5, and then going for WR and a Pass Rusher with their other Round One picks.

They already have two 2nd Rounders too.. could be a very nice draft for the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Was he? According to whom? Scott?

He's been in the league for two years and has yet to do anything. I am by no means saying the kid is a bust. But it's safe to say the luster has come off at least a bit.
            I that is a plus. When teams draft a QB they are torn between sitting to develop him and the pressure to start him. With Quinn he has already sat 2 years so you definitely feel he's ready to start.

Comment

I'm going to be pissed if Mangini trades Braylon to Hoodie.
              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                Come to think of it.. didn't the Vikings offer two First Rounders for Brady Quinn near the trade deadline? If they could get him 'just' for #22, I don't see why they wouldn't do that..
                They did not have Sage Rosenfels at the trade deadline.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  They did not have Sage Rosenfels at the trade deadline.
                  Damn. Good call.. I guess that takes them out of the running. Unless they were gonna have Sage play RT?

Comment

I'm guessing Quinn to the Broncos and Edwards to the Giants.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Damn. Good call.. I guess that takes them out of the running. Unless they were gonna have Sage play RT?
                      Maybe they'll have Quinn play RT.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                        I'm going to be pissed if Mangini trades Braylon to Hoodie.

Wouldn't be suprised in the least. Moss, Braylon, and Welker for Brady would be unfair.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                        LOL props to Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                          I'm guessing Quinn to the Broncos and Edwards to the Giants.
                          I'm 100% sure Quinn will not go to DEN. Why give up a 1st round pick for a less accomplished QB than Orton (who now has potential all decade LT in Clady and #15/#19/Caldwell/Stokley)

Orton and DEN's QB situation is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                            Wouldn't be suprised in the least. Moss, Braylon, and Welker for Brady would be unfair.
                            Worst part is NE could trade their 1st round pick, and they still got enough picks left over for a great draft.

I really do think Braylon to NE would be just deadly for the rest of the league especially with a healthy Maroney coming back and the addition of Fred Taylor. Seriously, Brady having those types of weapons should be illegal. Braylon could help them so much that I might have to predict them going 19-0.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                              I'm 100% sure Quinn will not go to DEN. Why give up a 1st round pick for a less accomplished QB than Orton (who now has potential all decade LT in Clady and #15/#19/Caldwell/Stokley)

Orton and DEN's QB situation is fine.
                              LMAO

I can't believe people actually believe this.

Orton is not the future and has very little potential.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                                LMAO

I can't believe people actually believe this.

Orton is not the future and has very little potential.
                                I don't care, think what you want thats fine.

But there is no way that trading a 1st for Quinn improved DEN's QB situation at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information