Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    ^^^
    Yeah injuries played a part as well but I am saying that the Packers had Corey Williams and Ryan Pickett along with 2 or 3 others who's names I can't remember. The combination of veterans in front of him and injuries haven't really given him a chance to show his worth.
    Johnny Jolly and Colin Cole.

We have given him a chance, and he didn't do anything worthy of a 1st round pick let alone a 6th round pick.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      You have to be kidding. He was the top player in the draft last year by most accounts, and we nearly took him with the third pick over a franchise quarterback.

I'd gladly give our first and a third or a first and future second or third round pick (depending on production).
      maybe a 1st an a 3rd.
      but i wouldnt do a 1st an 2nd. no way

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I think it's funny how people sour on players so quickly.

Dorsey is the same player he was a year ago, he was just in a bad situation with no supporting cast on the defensive line.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Dorsey is the same player he was a year ago, he was just in a bad situation with no supporting cast on the defensive line.
          who says im "souring" him?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I was about to say the exact same thing. It's funny how many people are writing him off.

When he came out he was arguably the best player in the entire draft and now, a year later, he not only ABSOLUTELY CANNOT play the NT in the 3-4 but he would also be a bad 3-4 DE and he was absolutely terrible his rookie year?

Cut the guy some slack. He will still be a dominant player. You don't think this coaching staff/FO knows how to use him? The last one didn't but I don't think this new defensive coaching staff could be more incompetent than Gunther was.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
              who says im "souring" him?
              Picks 24 and a third rounder is almost too much for a former top talent.

That is souring on a player.
              Virginia Tech.

Comment

Picks 24 and a third rounder is almost too much for a former top talent.

That is souring on a player.
                did i not jus say i'd trade a 1st an a 3rd?

Sig by BK

Comment

did i not jus say i'd trade a 1st an a 3rd?
                  You should try reading what I posted.

Almost is an important word.
                  Virginia Tech.

Comment

maybe a 1st an a 3rd.
                    but i wouldnt do a 1st an 2nd. no way
                    umm. read it. i basically said i'd do it for a 1st an a 3rd....

Sig by BK

Comment

You make zero sense.

Re-read the conversation.
                      Virginia Tech.

Comment

You make zero sense.

Re-read the conversation.
                        i am so lost

Sig by BK

Comment

SARCASM!! He is mocking you for saying that a first and a third is almost to much for the best player in the draft last year. Hence, you have soured him by underrating him by thinking a first and a third is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            SARCASM!! He is mocking you for saying that a first and a third is almost to much for the best player in the draft last year. Hence, you have soured him by underrating him by thinking a first and a third is too much.
                            wow i really needa get more sleep at night

Sig by BK

Comment

wow i really needa get more sleep at night
                              Mr. Rath, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Carter View Post
                                Mr. Rath, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                                woooooooooooooooooooow. okay rookie

Sig by BK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information