No announcement yet.

Harrell and Dorsey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised anyone here cares about Harrell except for Packers and Tennessee fans. The guy could be a beast and probably play any of the 3 down line positions in the 3-4 but we've needed him to step up big time in the past and he stubs his toe and has to sit out.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      I'm surprised anyone here cares about Harrell except for Packers and Tennessee fans. The guy could be a beast and probably play any of the 3 down line positions in the 3-4 but we've needed him to step up big time in the past and he stubs his toe and has to sit out.
      I disagree with the thought behind this post. I'll never question Harrell's toughness. He has simply had serious injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
        I disagree with the thought behind this post. I'll never question Harrell's toughness. He has simply had serious injuries.
        For reals. Like I said earlier, when he tore his biceps his senior year he postponed surgery so he could play against Florida and give his team a shot at winning.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Dorsey can play a Jay Ratliff role in a 3-4

Some of you are forgetting that a simple tweak to the scheme can alter a NT's duty to a penetrator. Darnell Dockett?
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
            Dorsey can play a Jay Ratliff role in a 3-4

Some of you are forgetting that a simple tweak to the scheme can alter a NT's duty to a penetrator. Darnell Dockett?
            Dockett played end though

Comment

http://www.trojanfootballanalysis.co...z_schemes.html

That is a long article where Pete Carroll explains the 4-3 Under scheme, which is the scheme Clancy will be running in KC. Coach Carroll clearly states the DE plays a 3 technique (which is also what Dockett played), so Dorsey will not be effected by the system. As a matter of fact i think he will thrive in it, as Coach Carroll talks about the allignment causing that DE to frequently end up in 1 on 1 matchups.
              Last edited by LarryJohnson27; 04-15-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information