NFL Schedule Release Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    gut feeling says KC opens up vs DAL where they will wear the Texans unis and it will mark the first ever meeting of the Texans vs Cowboys
    The only thing that is all that different from the Dallas Texans and KC Cheifs uniforms is the helmet.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

If you don't want to watch all this crap from ESPN the full schedules are up on nfl.com.

Comment

Jaguars' first 3 of 4 games are in the division.

**** my life

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Well looks like I got my wish..Vikings open up against the Browns In Cleveland.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
            Well looks like I got my wish..Vikings open up against the Browns In Cleveland.
            Yikes... Adrian Peterson vs. our run defense.

Comment

I loved the Colts' schedule before today and I love it even more seeing it in specifics.

Toughest part comes up first, 3 of the first 5 are on the road and all are primetime games (@ Miami, @ Arizona, @ Tennessee), and even that isn't that tough.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

The Chiefs will play at San Diego in Week 12. And it will mark the last time the Chiefs will face a 2008 playoff team for the season. Kansas City will play host to Denver, Buffalo and Cleveland in consecutive weeks, and finish the season at Cincinnati and Denver. This stretch could spawn a worst-to-first finish.

frm nfl.com

hell yes!
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

GAME OF THE YEAR
                  Week 8
                  Sunday, November 1st, 2009
                  Noon Central Standard Time

St. Louis Rams
                  at
                  Detroit Lions

Comment

Lord, Denver's schedule is murder. Weeks 4-12 in particular. If we don't pick up some wins early, it could get ugly very quickly...

Comment

Week 14 - @Bears
                      Week 15 - @Steelers
                      Week 16 - Seahawks
                      Week 17 - @Cardinals

Damn that's a tough break.

3 of the final four on the road, including at a division rival, at the Super Bowl winner, and at the Super Bowl loser.

Comment

Chiefs have 4 straight NFC East games, ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          Chiefs have 4 straight NFC East games, ouch.
                          They will grow together very quickly!
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Raiders first 3 games are against division opponents. Yikes. Luckily the AFC West isnt very good but it's a lot of pressure to do well.
                            Peyton Manning Fanboy
                            Originally posted by Complex
                            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Well after all that waiting I am either going to be at what should be an amazing Bears/Vikings Monday night game that very well could decide the division winner or depending on my Uncle's Christmas plans I might not be at the game at all. It kind of sucks but at the same time if I am able to go to the game it should be incredible and heckling Bears fans that close to the playoffs will be even more awesome.

Comment

How in the world can the Chiefs go 2-14 and not only open the season at B-more but have three of their first four games be 2008 playoff teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information