Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
    One for each kid?
    he even named every K after one of them.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

But the children, the children!

Comment

steelersfan43 negative rep'd me for saying Travis Henry doesn't deserve our time and should be lumped in with the rest of the bum players who think they are God.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          steelersfan43 negative rep'd me for saying Travis Henry doesn't deserve our time and should be lumped in with the rest of the bum players who think they are God.
          Uhhhh, OK? You want a cookie or something?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Uhhhh, OK? You want a cookie or something?
              A cookie would be nice... My point was Travis Henry is NOT worth our time. For a guy who I rooted for when he was with Buffalo, it's just a shame he's fallen off the map that way.

Go cry emo kid? Come on now.

Comment

A cookie would be nice... My point was Travis Henry is NOT worth our time. For a guy who I rooted for when he was with Buffalo, it's just a shame he's fallen off the map that way.

Go cry emo kid? Come on now.
                Maybe it's just me, but I find it to be a very interesting story, if only for how much of a dumbass he is.

Comment

YES that is all I am saying. It's sad that some of the biggest reported sports stories are these idolized athletes I immortalize and look up to...doing dumbass stuff thinking they are above the law. That's all.

Comment

YES that is all I am saying. It's sad that some of the biggest reported sports stories are these idolized athletes I immortalize and look up to...doing dumbass stuff thinking they are above the law. That's all.
                    Meh...I think he's more stupid for getting ten different women pregnant. You'd think he would have realized how expensive it is to have a kid and figured out how to wear a condom after the third one. Yet, it's perfectly legal to have as many kids as you ******* want.

Middle manning blow...now that can be a very profitable enterprise if you need cash quick and you already have some capital to invest in it. You're going to hear more and more about this kind of stuff as the economy worsens.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      Meh...I think he's more stupid for getting ten different women pregnant. You'd think he would have realized how expensive it is to have a kid and figured out how to wear a condom after the third one. Yet, it's perfectly legal to have as many kids as you ******* want.

Middle manning blow...now that can be a very profitable enterprise if you need cash quick and you already have some capital to invest in it. You're going to hear more and more about this kind of stuff as the economy worsens.
                      Prostitution rises a lot in recessions, as does the demand for prostitutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                        As does almost all criminal activity.

Comment

prostitutes go down with the economy? interesting.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            As does almost all criminal activity.
                            Actually, it's legal in australia. You can get hooker's delivered like you can a pizza.

Comment

Actually, it's legal in australia. You can get hooker's delivered like you can a pizza.
                              It's ridiculous you can't in America. It it legal to sell things, and it is legal to have sex. Why isn't it legal to sell sex?
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                                It's ridiculous you can't in America. It it legal to sell things, and it is legal to have sex. Why isn't it legal to sell sex?
                                because getting paid to do their job is degrading to women.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information